Can you buy the Guitar Hero drum set seperate from the whole band kit?

The game with just the drum set is not available from a retailer, however there is always ebay. If you're a smart buyer and do your research well you will be able to get a good set that isn't broken and for a good deal.

Not to mention Ebay does a good job of protecting its buyers. When I ordered another copy of GH3 when I got my 360 it came with a broken guitar (faulty connections with the neck). The auctioner wouldn't return my calls or emails and I opened a dispute through Ebay and within a few weeks I had my money put back into my paypal, including the cost to ship it back.

Amazon.com sell a mic and drum set not sure if that includes the game tho.

edit: link for you [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Guitar-Hero-World-Microphone/dp/B001NJ4YA4/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1232398725&sr=8-9]Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Guitar Hero World Tour Drum and Microphone Kit: Video Games[/ame]

Edited by deadtimelove
post link

• 2 weeks later...

We are excited to announce that starting on February 15th, we will be selling our awesome Guitar Hero World Tour Standalone Drums at Best Buy and Gamestop retailers!

The Standalone Drums are the same wireless drums that are sold in the Guitar Hero World Tour Full Band Bundle and include such features as 5 pressure sensitive pads and cymbals(!) to offer one of the most realistic drum playing experiences possible!

So get ready to expand your band and pick up your drum set on Feb 15th!!

* The Standalone Drums will retail at $99.99 (USD) and will be available exclusively through Best Buy and Gamestop retail locations.

NOTE: The 2/15 street date for the standalone drums is for US/Mexico/Canada only. The standalone drums will be released in Europe and Australia at a later date. More details will be announced soon on exact street dates.

http://community.guitarhero.com/news_posts/130