Special ops rank reset :(

shd

My girlfriend and I have been playing a bit special ops together. She used my 2nd xbox past weekend and we got Mission: Invisible Threat, and got to level 24 or so.

When she just now took her gamertag back home she's back to being rank 1(3 after playing through the mission). She still has her stars unlocked but didn't gain any from doing this one as "this op is locked for teammate".

Not sure if it's relevant but she downloaded elite in between the games and registered her 1year prepaid premium membership.

Please help :confused:

were you um ONLINE AT THE TIME? lol you sure you weren't OFFLINE? maybes shes not ONLINE? um....

um.... I'll tell you a little secret; You HAVE TO BE ONLINE in order to play over xbox live : ) For further stupidity, please consult someone who actually gives a fuck. Thank you.

Back to topic: If activision somehow thought we were cheating/boosting. We wouldn't lose our ranks(especially since only one of us did), we'd be banned long time ago :)

Ive been playing mw3 spec ops here and there since the release on Xbox live with random players. Every time I would get off and sign back on my rank was there just as my rank for multiplayer until this morning when I got on to play with a friend through live I noticed my rank went back to 1 even though the title screen stills shows 70%+ completed. This is bullshit. And I know when I'm online so it was no offline bullshit.

Got a mail from callofduty.com today explaining the issule that the rank loss is the results of updates from their side, only affecting some elite members. It says that the rank will be returned back to normal in a bit. So I got my answer there : )