Achievement Discussion

Boomerang Cat

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't 'meg' a player!

I was the same until it unlocked for me in an online game.

The achievement I'm struggling with is 'Precision Tackler'.

I'll go in and win 3 tackles in a row then when I check the stats it will say tackles won 3/6. It's so frustrating! :mad:

Fairly happy with the achievements so far. Im at around 350odd points. Gonna aim to hit the 500 today.

Anyone any tips for Ultimate team and coin useage? I'm dreadful and dont want to use MS points.

a tip for the open packs is keep playing the semi pro tournament and win as much as you can and don't foul or concede and you should end up with 400-500 points which is one bronze pack... but if you sell the stuff you get in it you should be able to get this quickly over time rather then paying!

or keep them to slowly build up the 85million club value achievement,

For the "win 10 trophies in UT", do you have to win ten sep. competitions? Or can you do the same one ten times?

I'm crap, tbh. First online game I did with my UT I lost 6-0. :|

i think you can do all the same tournie, as ive done the same offline one 3 times and it says i have 3 trophies, will confirm when i did it though!

Just been playing ultimate team and noticed on my players stats that after forfeiting a match it added a game to the amount he had played.

Now my question is does anyone know if i can forfeit 100 matches for the achievement, seeing as it is registering as a game played on his counter??

Just been playing ultimate team and noticed on my players stats that after forfeiting a match it added a game to the amount he had played.

Now my question is does anyone know if i can forfeit 100 matches for the achievement, seeing as it is registering as a game played on his counter??

i guess it would work on paper, but i wouldnt want to risk 100 defeats on my record to see if it does lol!

In previous Fifa games, it has. But it only counts time spent in matces, not at menus, paused, etc.

Yeh that's grand then. I was just wondering do the matches count in FUT. Thanks. Might make the 50hrs seem like less, I feel I already spent most of my time there! 30 odd matches alone in FUT already

incase anyone was gonna try this i can confirm it doesnt work.

I think Club Legend is glitched or something played 109 games with my LB still no cheevo,not good,but i did get Need a bigger trophy cabinet this aft,so its not all bad :p

same thing happened to me, played 178 with suarez, 117 with pedro, 226 with reina and 152 with lahm, i was only playing offline tournaments and never forfeited! does anyone have this? can you shed some light on how it is achieved??

incase anyone was gonna try this i can confirm it doesnt work.

Yes forfeits are counting.But I dont know why sometimes you dont receive the achievement when you reach 100 games.

I did it in this way after playing every single fu****g game.So tired after 200 matches and knowing that one guy tried this way I did the same.Removed all the players with 100 games,back to the club.Quitted 50 times and it appeared.

Is the 10 vs 11 achievement glitched? I must've wone 5 games now, getting a man sent off when drawing or losing, going on to win the game, and it still hasn't popped.

Getting slightly annoyed now, as the only other achievements I need are UT ones that I will get in time, and the 50 hour one.

I'd appreciate anyone who's got it listing the settings they used/how they got it.