Earn 15,000+ Legacy Score in under 1-hour!

animusVOXone

All credit goes to BladeMDP for sharing this method.

First thing, head over to SHARE and download my Roster. Search for my GamerTag (Neditch), and download Roster File "NINERS99". This Roster has the key players on the San Francisco 49ers maxed out to 99. This took nearly 2-hours to do, so your welcome!

Next, start a CONNECTED FRANCHISE as a Head Coach, making sure you "import your roster" prior to creating your coach. Remember to create a new coach. It probably doesnt matter, but choose the option that has Joe Gibbs on it.

Now, once you get to settings, do not change anything other than the difficulty to "All Madden," and allowing the CPU to sign free agents and re-sign players to contract extensions.

Now, do not play the games. Simply advance each week. If you win, save and move on. If not, rinse and repeat. (I lost one game in 3-seasons). It will take three seasons at minimum to earn all the legacy achievements. Just make sure to go undefeated (You can lose reg. season games) and win the Super Bowl each season.

Good luck!

Edited by animusVOXone

Yes its on XB1. I just finished this achievement. The roster works very well. I didn't loose a game the first 2 seasons. The 3rd is where I had to save after every win, because you do loose a few. They are easily won though if you reload a couple times.

The fourth season is where it got tricky for me. I must have lost most of my players/injuries. Luckily I saved from the end of the 3rd season and was able to restart it a few times to tip it into my favor. If your stuck on a particular match up, try looking to see if you have injured players. If you do just pick up people from the free agents list. The last season takes a little bit of patience and vigilance, but the achievement unlocked for me right after I won the 4th superbowl.

Yes its on XB1. I just finished this achievement. The roster works very well. I didn't loose a game the first 2 seasons. The 3rd is where I had to save after every win, because you do loose a few. They are easily won though if you reload a couple times.

The fourth season is where it got tricky for me. I must have lost most of my players/injuries. Luckily I saved from the end of the 3rd season and was able to restart it a few times to tip it into my favor. If your stuck on a particular match up, try looking to see if you have injured players. If you do just pick up people from the free agents list. The last season takes a little bit of patience and vigilance, but the achievement unlocked for me right after I won the 4th superbowl.

Thanks. I've done this on the 360, I just didn't know if the roster would be available to download on X1/if he remade it.

I have certainly surpassed the 15k plus but still no achievements….anyone got ideas….did it three time!!!

Having the same problem. Achievements not coming up.

Try doing this instead:

1. At the home screen, go to SHARE. Then DOWNLOAD COMMUNITY FILES. Download Neditch's bad ass 49er's squad. (Thanks, dude!)

2. At the home screen, click to the right, under customization. Click manage file, and LOAD ROSTER NINERS99.

3. Back out to the HOMESCREEN, to the PLAY option. Select CONNECTED FRANCHISE.

4. Select CREATE ONLINE.

5. Name your team anything you want.

6. Under roster, choose CUSTOM.

7. Make the league private.

8. Make up a password, anything.

9.Screen will say ROSTER IMPORT. Let it load some 2,400+ players.

10. At the BEGIN A CAREER screen, click once right to COACH.

11. At the next screen, select CREATE COACH.

12. At the next screen, move right three to pick TEAM BUILDER.

13. Now you select your team. I think this was causing some confusion, as NINERS99 does not show up as a different team. Instead, just pick the San Fran 49ers team. If you've done it right so far, your top 4 players will all be 99's.

14. At the EDIT COACH screen, just click "Accept and Continue".

15. Now, once you get to settings, do not change anything other than the difficulty to "All Madden," and allowing the CPU to sign free agents and re-sign players to contract extensions, then head back to the top of the menu and click "Start Career".

16. Hit START ONLINE LEAGUE

17. Start the season.

18. Select ADVANCE WEEK.

19. After you hit this, it will ask to confirm. Press A, as prompted.

20. You will continue to do this through 4 preseason games, 17 regular season games, a playoff, and the Super Bowl.

21. At the end of the season, simulate the draft.

22. A new season will start after some stupid resigning agents screen, blah blah.

23. Just keep advancing weeks, and somewhere between the 3rd and 4th Superbowl all the cheevos should have popped. The whole process should take about 35-45 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nearly at the end of the 2nd season and its working perfectly, it seems that it autosaves for me though. The save option is always unavailable, any ideas?

Edit: won every game in my first 3 seasons on my first attempt and the last 2 chievos popped after the super bowl, thanks!

Edited by Kamakazi Pear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
People cheating to get ahead in Madden is insane. There's too much of that crap going on.

WHAT?!?!? Not sure how this is cheating and even how it is 'getting ahead'. Ahead of who and or what? This sounds like a bitter nut job who can't beat the game on easy.

I personally did not do this to get the achievement as my favorite part of Madden is create a player. I did it the old fashioned way and loved every minute of it.