1 million in head to heads

Suki

Assuming from your post, you didn't try anything yet?

Even a 500Cr Rival pays between 4,000Cr and 7,000Cr when you are able to beat him/her. The most I got from 1 point-to-point Rival (including 75% bonus for difficulty) was 23,482Cr. and that was a 2 minute 20 race or something for a base-reward of 5,000Cr.

Yes, if you are absolutely bad at racing, you just have to rinse & repeat over and over again for get a few grand per race. But even if you're half good at racing, I guess you should be able to get at least 100,000Cr per hour on Rivals.

but still for me a cheap ach that keeps you playing for about another ten hours for a small amount of gs.

10 hours? Please show me some math for that because I got the cheevo in maybe 3 hours tops doing actual Rivals from the Horizon Menu.

I am spent more time on these friggin mandatory roadtrips between Championships than I spent on Rivals-achievement; roughly 5H of mandatory roadtrips already and it's starting to bore me heavily.

If you're going to go for the achievement for winning all 168 championships, just race 1 rival per championship and you should get the million by the time you finish. I usually get around 7-8k per rival race, so doing 1 per championship saves racing the same track over and over.

That's what I'm doing, up to around 160k so far and have barely noticed I'm doing it. Most of the time its just like adding an extra lap to the race :)

10 hours? Please show me some math for that because I got the cheevo in maybe 3 hours tops doing actual Rivals from the Horizon Menu.

I am spent more time on these friggin mandatory roadtrips between Championships than I spent on Rivals-achievement; roughly 5H of mandatory roadtrips already and it's starting to bore me heavily.

bored after 5 minutes of the online, it's terrible, long time no see though

Yes, if you are absolutely bad at racing, you just have to rinse & repeat over and over again for get a few grand per race. But even if you're half good at racing, I guess you should be able to get at least 100,000Cr per hour on Rivals..

Theres your math straight out of your mouth in a different post. 1,000,000 need / 100,00 per hour = 10 hours

Assuming from your post, you didn't try anything yet?

Even a 500Cr Rival pays between 4,000Cr and 7,000Cr when you are able to beat him/her. The most I got from 1 point-to-point Rival (including 75% bonus for difficulty) was 23,482Cr. and that was a 2 minute 20 race or something for a base-reward of 5,000Cr.

Yes, if you are absolutely bad at racing, you just have to rinse & repeat over and over again for get a few grand per race. But even if you're half good at racing, I guess you should be able to get at least 100,000Cr per hour on Rivals.

Here is where YOU said you should be able to get 100k an hour which would be 10 hours to get the achievement.

Here is where YOU said you should be able to get 100k an hour which would be 10 hours to get the achievement.

Emphasis on "at least" 100K/hour. How come I got the cheevo in 3H and a bit then?

There are regular/public Rivals (that you can play without any friends in your list) that pay 1000Cr. minimum. Apparently there is a misunderstanding about base-pay and the actual payout.

A rival that is listed for 1000Cr, will pay anywhere from 1000Cr to about 4.5K if you finish beating his/her time. This get multiplied by your difficulty-factor which I have on 80%. So, if I finish and the payout is 4000Cr, I get another 3200Cr added for difficulty making it 7200Cr. That is 7 times more than what some people think they see; the base-pay on the Rivals-screen is absolutely a low-level guideline. A 5K Rival-listing (not that hard to beat usually) pays me 16K or more (including multiplier etc) for a 3 minute time-frame.

Since Rivals stacks up (especially if you have a long friendlist) you might end up with 5 recommendations beating 5 friends on the same track each for 5K base-pay. 5x 16K payout for 5 x 3 minute racing; yes please.

However, I cannot judge others here that obviously see this achievement as a big roadblock for them and stating it will take 10H or more; your skills (somewhat), your difficulty (free to choose) and your choice of cars make all the difference in grinding for 10 to 12H or taking it leisurely and getting it in 3H.

I think I'm around 350k already so far from rivals, it really surprised me when I noticed it. Been playing for a week now. I basically do mostly 2000/3000cr rivals after an event if available, and they usually pay out at least 10/11k every single time. The 3000/4000cr are too hard for me. It's fun and does quite add up after a while. On average the races are about 3 minutes.