Time to 1000

ikuyok

So no roadmap was ever made apparently and the game will be going free soon. Since I still have like 6 other games to play. Also the halo 5 beta and most of the halo mcc which I didn't include and I'll still have gamefly for 2 weeks, I was curious about how long this takes to 1000. I don't want to start it if it's going to be long and I could sneak it in if its short, seeing as how it's apparently very good. Any thoughts on time?

There's an achievement for playing the game for 10 hours. If I remember correctly your play time saves only when you finish an episode or something. The game is really short if you rush right through. I think it took me just around 11 hours for the 1000, I was having bad luck with the fortune cookie achievement.

If nobody is going to put up a guide within the next couple of days, I'll try to work on one. It's been maybe two months since I 1000'ed D4, so my memory is a little fuzzy when it comes to recalling some things.

I'll replay the game and try to retrace my steps, hopefully I can write the guide over the weekend and have it done by next Monday/Tuesday.

So the complete 1000 isn't very hard? I noticed there 78 achievements, do most of these come with just playing the game? Are there many missable?

I'd say it's an estimated 3/10 achievement difficulty. I hear the stunt sequence achievements are easier with the Kinect, but I don't have one. I was still able to perform the stunt sequences well with just the standard controller.

If someone were to play through D4 just for the story, I think there's only 8 story related achievements. Everything else is missable, but you can choose to replay the prologue, episode 1, and episode 2 from the main menu if you want to mop up the achievements you missed.

So 11 hours and 3 out of 10 huh. Thanks Lemon. I'll check back soon to see if you have a guide up or anything.

In the guide I've put 10-12 hours and 3/10 difficulty for the completion, I'll be setting up the abbreviated walkthrough a little differently from what I've done with my previous achievement guides.

So for instance I'll mention where a point of no return is in an episode, then I'll list all the extra cases/collectibles that can be obtained before the point of no return for that episode. Hopefully this will be helpful to everyone.

I'll probably have the guide posted by Monday (January 5th). Most of it should be complete by then, and if anything's missing I'd appreciate if people would point things out. Want to be as accurate as I can.

I wish there was an acheivment walkthough guide telling u when and where to get ach's.

Its a shame the game is not on the PS4 as well because they would defo have a guide up they seem to have better guides than here on almost all games i guess they have a bigger community.

Before you all tell me to F,off i will use the game i am currently playing as an example which is Evil Within on this site the collectables guide is incomplete and u cannot 1000 point the game without it. On the Ps4 sister site its comprehensive, i find this for many games for what ever reason at the moment.

In the guide I've put 10-12 hours and 3/10 difficulty for the completion, I'll be setting up the abbreviated walkthrough a little differently from what I've done with my previous achievement guides.

So for instance I'll mention where a point of no return is in an episode, then I'll list all the extra cases/collectibles that can be obtained before the point of no return for that episode. Hopefully this will be helpful to everyone.

I'll probably have the guide posted by Monday (January 5th). Most of it should be complete by then, and if anything's missing I'd appreciate if people would point things out. Want to be as accurate as I can.

Thanks for the effort, I'll wait for the guide before I start

If nobody is going to put up a guide within the next couple of days, I'll try to work on one. It's been maybe two months since I 1000'ed D4, so my memory is a little fuzzy when it comes to recalling some things.

I'll replay the game and try to retrace my steps, hopefully I can write the guide over the weekend and have it done by next Monday/Tuesday.

That'd be awesome man. I probably won't get to the game for a few weeks but would be great having a guide when I'm ready.

A guide would be nice. :)

Since this game is for free this month with GWG I have to ask: Is this just one episode (like with The Walking Dead) or is it the entire game and you can get the full 1000G?

It's the full thing. You can get the full 1000G on it, but when (if) there is a Season 2, it's likely to count as DLC, thus adding another 1000G and (hopefully) 70+ achievements

I've just finished the game in about 7 hours (2 hours prologue, 2x 2,5 hours for the episodes). Got me 40 achievements for 310GS, so I will patiently wait for a guide to show up. Really enjoyed the game, but it's a bit slow paced for me to jump back in and look for my missing achievements. It's not possible to skip within a episode to get to the needed parts for collectibles, so the second run will also take a few hours I guess..

I really suck at those stunt scenes, so I don't know if I'm able to 100% it eventually..

Liked the game because it was free, wouldn't pay €15 for it though.