how far on zombies?

whackywombat

last night myself and a friend was playing acension to get myself the space race achievment, after round 6 i had got it and we carried on playing to see how far we got, after 2 horus we reached level 33 with just the two of us, i was just wondering how far everyone had got, i thought 33 was pretty reasonable.

im new to this so dont be too harsh :)

last night myself and a friend was playing acension to get myself the space race achievment, after round 6 i had got it and we carried on playing to see how far we got, after 2 horus we reached level 33 with just the two of us, i was just wondering how far everyone had got, i thought 33 was pretty reasonable.

34 with 2 people, i been higher but with the help of a glitch.

It seems 2 people with ray guns and 1 having Zeus Cannon makes accension very easy, also add gersch device and its even easier

34 with 2 people, i been higher but with the help of a glitch.

It seems 2 people with ray guns and 1 having Zeus Cannon makes accension very easy, also add gersch device and its even easier

yes we both had ray guns upgraded, both had gersch devices and i had the zeus cannon, probably could of got further but got quite bored tbh as it was 2 am.

any special places that you try and stay? tactics/routes?

I just played to round 28 with 3 people & im 31,000 in the world ....

whats all your tactics for getting do far i found it relativly hard to the other maps to get to this round (consider myself quite the zombie buff as i've been 30+ on all maps) i camped the Lander where PHD flopper is, 1 watching a window 1 at the front & 1 watching a window & the front.

This can get pretty hectic when max ammos go scarce, how did you all get so far, theres only 31,000 people ahead of me in the world (im guessing a good few thousand glitched in the first day) so whats the tactic thats getting you all so far ?

34 solo Kino der toten

31 with 4 people (1 backed out around round 15 though) Kino der toten

15 solo ascension but didnt buy any guns from the box just tried to get all the acheives. I got gersh on first try and died pretty much a round after i got the cheeve.

Probobly will try to get father on ascension. 40 is my goal in zombies.

Whats really strange is my friend and I got to the same round like you, 33. I don't plan on playing again since the leaderboards are unfixed and erase your highest round.

• 1 year later...