Official Bitching Thread

Yunder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was just a thread on this, but I think it got deleted.

Honestly there's no point in these threads. Just causes flaming and dumb arguments.

Oh well, have at it.

No point? It helps to stop people from creating stupid new threads titled WHAT THE HELL/WHY ARE PEOPLE BEING SO GAY, and so on.

Wait.. Shit! I thought this was a useless thread, and that we didn't need another one..? Hold its also stuck! Well would you look at that. I hope everyone who bitched about it learns a lesson from this!

OT - I hope this is a more balanced game. I'll be straight onto MP tomo eve, so fingers crossed!

Having played for 4 hours tonight after receiving the game early, I can so far only really comment on the single player and an hour or so of MP. Overall the game is good, but you get the feeling we have been here before!

So far I am a little disappointed. After playing hours and hours of Halo: Reach which in my opinion is about as polished as it gets in terms of hit detection and fairness, CoD still seems very unbalanced, and you still have to rank up a lot to stop getting mullered by the advanced rank players (how people are already into ranks of 20+ is beyond me).

The worst thing is the hit detection seems very off, especially in single player. You can do headshots and people still standing, so expect some ultra cheap deaths as a result. Also the weapons seem very underpowered compared to Infinity Ward CODS. The amount of bullets enemies take before falling is ridiculous, yet you can die with 2 hits on Hardened difficulty (Veteran must be a swine).

However some nice things are stuff like the smoke grenades where if you toss them in a room, the enemies actually run out semi-blinded, which makes it nice and realistic.

Still early days yet for me, but I'd rather have Halo any day of the week.