Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean no offense to anyone here, but if you can't get this achievement by yourself faster than it takes to coordinate it through the forums, you're really wasting your time with this game. This thread won't be relevant for 2 years; there's a reason it was made it 4 days after release haha.

Hey, looking for someone to trade 1 on 1 multiplayer tonight or this weekend.

I'm in Australia (west coast) so Aussie player prefered to avoid lag out. Yes out interwebs are that crap, especially in the country.

Send a msg to my GT: Arnhell

Can someone help me out with this one, I've been about to win two games only to have some jerk ragequit and leave me with no achievement.

Edit: My GT is xPunky Leshx I'll be on all night so just send me a friend request if you are willing to help, thanks!

Edited by Punky Lesh
Edit:

I'm looking to boost the multiplayer achievement. I will be available tonight (Wednesday) overnight, roughly 11pm-7am EST (that's 04:00-12:00 zulu). If you're interested, send me a message over Live and I will get back to you either this afternoon or tonight. Alternatively, I will be available next Tuesday and Wednesday around the same times. Thanks!

I don't boost for achievements, but wanted to mention that I am not great at these types of games and I still won my first and only MP game with random player... Now I would be afraid to get owned LOL, but why don't you at least give it a shot. I bet it feels so much better when you actually EARN IT=P

I don't boost for achievements, but wanted to mention that I am not great at these types of games and I still won my first and only MP game with random player... Now I would be afraid to get owned LOL, but why don't you at least give it a shot. I bet it feels so much better when you actually EARN IT=P

I actually would be more interested in earning it, but I wasn't sure if anybody on here did that sort of thing anymore. LOL

Seriously though, it was more about arranging a multiplayer meetup, as my free time is only in the middle of the night.