bring you guys the news

deluxnugs

I also think it is really dumb that he has the 10 year helmet. I have been a member for 10 years and did not get one and I have been talking to Microsoft for 3 weeks now, while this guy got one and cheats.

Ive been a member for 8 years, and i got mine. They should have sent you the code in an XBL message. Although my buddy who has also been on for 8 years got the helmet and a free XBL game and all i got was the helmet.

I don't get it, you ratted someone out to Xbox Live or something? What did you do, write an email, make a phone call? That is such a huge accomplishment.

I ordered a pizza today guys, I'm so proud of this accomplishment.

No, he initially created a thread asking how a player was able to 100% Halo 4 even though some achievements were still unattainable. Someone else identified the same player OP was asking a question about (seeing as OP didn't want to "rat someone out"). Other people did the reporting, OP did not.

Soo.. my turn, my turn!

I searched for and read the other thread and came to the conclusion that OP didn't rat anyone out, I'm so proud of this accomplishment.
Edited by Hishoa