Achievement Trading Thread

MC Kazoo

Use this thread to get together to play this game online and help each other get any online based achievements.

Gamertag is MC Kazoo and I will be online looking for friends to play whenever. You MUST send me a message along with a friend request, lemme know where you found me and what game you wanna play.

Hope to see you online! I also can help with the chicken touched achievement, or what ever its called.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do both the normal coop and insane coop playthroughs with someone.

Message me on Xbox LIVE if you are down for this. I will edit this post when i have found someone to save anyone the hassle of messaging me after i have a partner for this.

I am looking for some people that like to play coop campaign for the coop normal and insane achievements. Not interested in trading as i just started playing and have nothing to trade, just wanna play some campaign and some possible arena games. Send me a message and FR if interested

GT: BinaryPickles

I am looking for some people that like to play coop campaign for the coop normal and insane achievements. Not interested in trading as i just started playing and have nothing to trade, just wanna play some campaign and some possible arena games. Send me a message and FR if interested

GT: BinaryPickles

You don't actually need to trade an item. I'm pretty sure both participants can just trade 0 gems and confirm the trade.

I have the achievements for trading, but can help anyone who needs it. The gamertag is 'Darkened Night'.

I'm looking for someone with the Alien Hominid head so I can get it for my girlfriend. I'm looking at trading upwards in the 500 gem range for it, if anyone is interested.

Looking to play and trade- warning, I suck at platformers. :(

Also, I have the viral achievement for those needing it. I am looking for 5-6 more trades, although I just started playing today and don't have much I can offer in the way of trades. For those not looking to really trade anything, I am willing to do the 0 gems for 0 gems trade that apparently works. Please send me a message on here or Xbox if interested.

Gt: Sophia Hyakato

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

Looking to do both the normal coop and insane coop playthroughs with someone.

Message me on Xbox LIVE if you are down for this. I will edit this post when i have found someone to save anyone the hassle of messaging me after i have a partner for this.

EDIT: I have a partner sorted for these achievements.