Another ruined game

rye007

Well here is another game ruined by game developers putting total horse shit into there games, I am gettin totally pissed off with games freezing, game breaking glitches or just things like goin golf which take all the fun out of gaming.

Why are they not answerable to somebody, as game after game seems to be fucked. I wouldn't normally complain but coin golf is shit and the people who made it must be retarded!!!!!

What fucking wankers, the controls and camera angles are crap.. What ever happened to quality and fun?

I actually enjoyed the game till coin golf even though it kept freezing during my game...

:(

The freezing is obnoxious, although after I followed the Dev's instructions I have yet to have it freeze on me.

1. Clear the Cache

2. Update Fable

3. Sit at the title screen for 5 minutes while the game caches.

That fixed the freezing for me, maybe I'm just lucky.

As far as coin golf goes, I just used ISAAC82's video in the achievement guide, got it on my third try. It's not that difficult to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just got to Twin Blades camp and the game froze and required a hard restart for the third time since starting the game.

Games freeze, glitch, etc. My only problem so far with the game is that because of Fable II & III being so much more advanced in gameplay, this HD game just feels old and poorly made.

I never played it when originally released so I want to stick with it for story purposes. But once again its reminded me that HD games are just no good due to the games being quite horrible to play when compared to the mechanics of todays games.