Achievement Guide and Road Map

Fizzmatix

*Possible Spoiler*

I just got to the beginning of Persephone and I'm one level away from fully researching Big Sister, but I am finished with finding all the Little Sisters. My question is, are there more Big Sisters at this point in the game, or am I screwed? (Please say I'm not screwed).

Anyway, thanks for the help.

There are two more to come. Persephone is a very short level and you will encounter them soon enough. If you have made it to the point where you are given the Summon tonic though you won't be able to research further.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two more to come. Persephone is a very short level and you will encounter them soon enough. If you have made it to the point where you are given the Summon tonic though you won't be able to research further.

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, I pretty much just started Persephone, so I should be good.

Thanks again.

I'm probably late on this, but I didn't see anybody else bring it up. I may have missed a post, but I didn't see any.

For Rapture Historian, does it have to be in the same playthrough of the game or can it be among multiple files? I'm hoping it's the latter, but I'm going to assume it's the first one unless someone can confirm otherwise.

Edited by DSG3002

I'm probably late on this, but I didn't see anybody else bring it up. I may have missed a post, but I didn't see any.

For Rapture Historian, does it have to be in the same playthrough of the game or can it be among multiple files? I'm hoping it's the latter, but I'm going to assume it's the first one unless someone can confirm otherwise.

Yes, it must be all in the same playthrough.

I believe that it means you fight 3 different Big Daddies and not die while fighting them. So if you die while fighting one (or possibly more) and you respawn using a Vita-Chamber, then killing them doesn't count towards this achievement. You just make sure you start and finish the fight without dying :)
Thanks! What about the Disgusting Frankenstein? I've been the BD twice in Capture the Sister now, is there another mode where you become big daddies through a pick up or something?

So I beat the game last night, and I thought i was going to get the savior achievement, but I guess not. I saved everyone, the only thing I can think of is Gil. SPOILERS, it seemed like killing him would have been the savior chocie because leaving him alive as a giant insane blob didn't seem so kind, so anybody at fontaine futuristics, kill gil i guess.

So I beat the game last night, and I thought i was going to get the savior achievement, but I guess not. I saved everyone, the only thing I can think of is Gil. SPOILERS, it seemed like killing him would have been the savior chocie because leaving him alive as a giant insane blob didn't seem so kind, so anybody at fontaine futuristics, kill gil i guess.

The achievement isn't for saving the other people you encounter, it's for sparing them. As in not killing them. If you killed him then you voided yourself of the achievement.

Sounds like you may have just run into a glitch - I didn't kill Gil and got the achievement. I thought the same thing too...that killing him would have been putting him out of his misery.

Anyway - may want to edit just incase someone reads and stops there.

Quick question on the master gatherer achievement do you have to save the adam up til you have 600 or can you spend it at the gatherers garden? i'm asking for my boyfriend as i have already done this achievement and i saved the adam but he wants to know if he spends it before he gets to 600 with the sisters will he still get the achievement?

so help me god if the rank 40 takes as long as the general rank on halo wars im not bothered going for it

It does take awhile, but playing Team Adam helps and grabbing alot of the Big Daddy suits in the other game types help as well. That was how I boosted faster to 10 then I was doing before. Once you get to know the levels it increases your chances.

Quick question on the master gatherer achievement do you have to save the adam up til you have 600 or can you spend it at the gatherers garden? i'm asking for my boyfriend as i have already done this achievement and i saved the adam but he wants to know if he spends it before he gets to 600 with the sisters will he still get the achievement?

Yes, the 600 ADAM that you gather with Little Sisters is accumulative and you don't have to hold onto all of it until the achievement unlocks. You can purchase plasmids/tonics/upgrades with that ADAM without worry.

Bioshock 2 takes you into the underwater world of Rapture once again, but from a different point of view. This time around you will be playing as a Big Daddy, but not just any. You will be playing through the eyes of a Delta Series Big Daddy, the first and only Big Daddy of its kind.

Bioshock 2 takes you back into the underwater world of Rapture, but from a different point of view. This time around you will be playing as a Big Daddy, but not just any. You will be playing through the eyes of a Delta Series Big Daddy, the first and only Big Daddy of its kind.

Either or, not both.

+ Complete the game without dying (turn off Vita Chambers, save often)

+ Kill the Big Sister without dying

+ Kill three Big Daddies without dying

+ Save all the Little Sisters (and spare the outsiders)

+ Gather ADAM with the Little Sisters

+ Find 100 Audio Diaries

+ Find all upgrade stations (Apply all upgrades to your weapons)

+ Hack all machines (and from a distance)

+ Kill 30 enemies with hacked Security (Bots & Turrets)

+ Upgrade your Plasmids

Thought you'd like to know.

Bioshock 2 takes you into the underwater world of Rapture once again, but from a different point of view. This time around you will be playing as a Big Daddy, but not just any. You will be playing through the eyes of a Delta Series Big Daddy, the first and only Big Daddy of its kind.

Bioshock 2 takes you back into the underwater world of Rapture, but from a different point of view. This time around you will be playing as a Big Daddy, but not just any. You will be playing through the eyes of a Delta Series Big Daddy, the first and only Big Daddy of its kind.

Either or, not both.

+ Gather ADAM with the Little Sisters

+ Find 100 Audio Diaries

+ Hack all machines (and from a distance)

+ Kill 30 enemies with hacked Security (Bots & Turrets)

+ Upgrade your Plasmids

Thought you'd like to know.

+ Gather 600 ADAM with the Little Sisters

+ Find 100 Audio Diaries

+ Hack 30 machines (and from a distance)

+ Kill 50 enemies with hacked Security (Bots & Turrets)

+ Upgrade at least one your Plasmids fully

If you want to get REALLY technical :)