Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coop Legendary campaign

2 For One (double kill with spartan lazer on ranked FFA)

Overkill (4 kills in 4 secs on ranked FFA)

Steppin Razor (triple kill with sword on ranked FFA)

MVP (earn mvp, ive tried but allways come up alittle short)

Annual (finish halo on legendary with iron and everyone in ghosts)

Alas Poor Yorick )3 oddball kills on legendary map)

Defend This (flag melee kill on legendary map)

Flag Dropped (2 flag carrier kills on legendary map)

Post Mortem (2 deaths from the grave on Orbital)

All,

We're still on for today at 3 PM. So far I have:

1. DarthCadet09

2. LiveProfile001

3. Gorskiboy

4. Lotrek

5. r0ck5auce

6. Shawn1991

7. BigTuna99

8. hswon

A couple of these might have boosted earlier, so if you're interested (and online), please message me to find out if there's any room. I know of at least two who already have the achievements, so we should be good to go for a couple of others who want the ranked free-for-all achievements.

GT: DarthCadet09

See you all in half an hour.

i am planning to put together a boosting team for dlc achievements. this boosting is only for dlc achievements; any of them you might need. i would like to start on christmas day at 5pm pst. plz add your gt on the list below if you can make it. also, if you add your name to the last plz commit and show up on time!

1. hswon

i think we will need at least 6ppl in total for all the achievements. maybe it will be possible with 5 i dunno. if we are short by the start time, we will delay until friday same time.

i am planning to put together a boosting team for dlc achievements. this boosting is only for dlc achievements; any of them you might need. i would like to start on christmas day at 5pm pst. plz add your gt on the list below if you can make it. also, if you add your name to the last plz commit and show up on time!

1. hswon

i think we will need at least 6ppl in total for all the achievements. maybe it will be possible with 5 i dunno. if we are short by the start time, we will delay until friday same time.

when time would that b for EST? 9 pm?

I Need help to get 50 i got paired with quitters and betrayals so if anyone is interested send me a message i am in team slayer : 44

Team Double : 43 my orginal rank in doubles was 47 but as i told you guys many quitters and betrayals I Would like to play doubles i think it's better just send me a message then will talk in details

ill join u guys

my gt is hswon sent u a msg

Still need confirmation from the other two, we'll probably have differing time zones between four people so we need to figure out a good time. Luckily the multiple kill achievements are very easy to combine with the right setup. If a couple of others want to join, they're still very welcome.