Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone interested in the two TOURNEY achievements I am looking for some participants. I have already messaged someone on this thread to take the third spot. I just need someone to fill the 4th spot as I have two xboxes, two accounts, and two copies of the game. Send me a XBL message and an FR and we can arrange achievements for everyone looking to participate.

GT: big red marino

West Coast Time Zone or GMT -7

UPDATE: Thanks FAR QZ for the help. I can now burn this piece of shit game.

Edited by big red marino

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to boost all the online achievements for this game and will obviously be glad to return the favor on this game or any other game that you may need to boost on (assuming I have it of course).

Send me a FR and message on XBL. Gamertag is BigMo786.

• 2 weeks later...

if u would like 2 boost the 50 online wins in all pro football 2k8 with me send me a message and a friend request to MuddPuppy30, this is my new Account i will help u in return if u help me, i reallly wanna completee this game and im on an achievement chalenge so pla

;

GT: MuddPuppy30

Hey guys. I have a friend (and myself of course) who would love to do the tournament/league achievements. So we can make one or you can invite us to yours (Which would be much better!)

contact me: GT: Ripstah

friends gt: killerbunny17