cryptum code

Ranchnuts

Ok so i entered the first two codes and when I went to enter the oni one nothing happens. I have done it like 3 times before looking around and reading that this one needed to be entered first. Is this true?

No its not true. I did armor first then ONI. Nothing really happens when you put ONI one in. Just go to the right and you should see you have one that gives 5000xp and ONI emblem.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its not true. I did armor first then ONI. Nothing really happens when you put ONI one in. Just go to the right and you should see you have one that gives 5000xp and ONI emblem.

I did see that I got the Oni emblem and the points but I thought I had to put the code into the actual Oni thing there. I honestly don't remember putting the Oni code in anywhere. I must be stupid. :)

first code can be done right away. 2nd oni code requires all terminals.

First one what? Raider1? I entered it into Waypoint and it said I hadn't met the requirements yet.

It would help if the requirements to use these codes were posted. Like, which one requires all terminals unlocked? From your post, it is assumed that there are two ONI codes, not one as shown above.

Any other requirements for the other codes?

I just entered those 3 that someone posted at the beginning and each of them unlocked without problem and I am only on mission 2, so I don't think you need terminals at all... Is there more to it. I went through 45 pages in that waypoint post, but I stated feeling dumb not knowing what these masterminds are talking about=P

Well, i got the ONI one to work, but, the other two said i was missing content, so i will come back to them later.

Heres a question though, i entered the ONI code and got the xp and now my spartan in mutli is level 5, however, no achievement popped, so, do i need to level up, play a game of multi, or, have i just screwed myself :S

Check here for the Wiseguy code as well. Not sure who the credit goes to, but in order to unlock the Wiseguy code, you need to have accessed all of the Domain Terminal already. Enjoy.

http://i.imgur.com/cmnwY.jpg?1

Cheers for the 2nd Section 3 code, its 2k Xp, an in-game emblem and Didact concept art it (which looks amazing, really liked the Didacts little story in the terminals). PS anyone know if the forerunner glyphs spell anything out or are they just random fonts ?

P.S.

Any ideas when we'll unlock the Raider helmet code, guessing something will turn up when we've all done 'The Challenger' cheevo.

There is still one more "Unknown Code" that the waypoint forum is still working on cracking which unlocks the DSTT Raider helm avatar award and prob more in-game stuff.

im going to go ahead and guess that they won't be released till next week when the new episode for spartan ops hits

There is still one more "Unknown Code" that the waypoint forum is still working on cracking which unlocks the DSTT Raider helm avatar award and prob more in-game stuff.

Actually I think, based on the description for how to unlock the DSTT Raider helmet avatar award (in the awards section of the avatar editor), that there's probably a multi-piece in game DSTT Raider set. And therefore probably more than just one more code.

So, what's the requirement for the helmet? I've only got the ONI and Raider shoulders to work so far. I almost had no idea any of this existed before I reinstalled Waypoint and was staring dumbfounded at the glyphs, lol.

Edit: nvm, it's all right there in front of me, lol!

Edited by LordDVS