what gun is...

ThaMyth

Well most if not all pulse weapons fire light blue light rounds, unless affected by another element like the green one.

And whatever the purple element is disintegrates enemies and heals your shield/hp when it procs. Maybe you're seeing people use a combination of those.

Sorry I don't know the names of the elements yet to use them, but then again it's not like the game tells you anyhow.

Well most if not all pulse weapons fire light blue light rounds, unless affected by another element like the green one.

And whatever the purple element is disintegrates enemies and heals your shield/hp when it procs. Maybe you're seeing people use a combination of those.

Sorry I don't know the names of the elements yet to use them, but then again it's not like the game tells you anyhow.

Yeah, I'm still at a loss when it comes to special effects, past the "basic" ones, like fire electric and corrosive. I know the blue one adds the black ballon feet slow effects, the purple disintegrates foo's...

This game has a lot going on that I'm never really certain about. But it's my ignorance that compels me to play more!

Yeah, I'm still at a loss when it comes to special effects, past the "basic" ones, like fire electric and corrosive. I know the blue one adds the black ballon feet slow effects, the purple disintegrates foo's...

This game has a lot going on that I'm never really certain about. But it's my ignorance that compels me to play more!

There's a guide on the official forums somewhere that tells several things that should be in the help menus. Weapon elements are one of the things it covers.