Anybody still playing?

Marvelous JFP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been on and off since the game came out. Was Originally on Titan. Now on Phoenix server. I miss old school lvling. So bored with Crawlers Nest and Aby. Used to love having to go to and explore different areas for different lvls of parties. But I'm still in love with the game... I think I'll play until it completely shuts down.

Recently just returned after a 3 year hiatus. Quit when 14 was coming out, quit 14 when it came out. Hadn't looked back until I saw the ultimate collection on Steam. I'd love to boot up the 360 version, but my original GT is borked, and FFXI accts are linked to GTs. Crossplatform game (why no one else has done this still perplexes me) means no big deal. Abyssa, and everything onwards did change all that I loved and hated about FFXI. But it's still cool to see my first MMO still chugging along after over a decade.

• 1 month later...
Recently just returned after a 3 year hiatus. Quit when 14 was coming out, quit 14 when it came out. Hadn't looked back until I saw the ultimate collection on Steam. I'd love to boot up the 360 version, but my original GT is borked, and FFXI accts are linked to GTs. Crossplatform game (why no one else has done this still perplexes me) means no big deal. Abyssa, and everything onwards did change all that I loved and hated about FFXI. But it's still cool to see my first MMO still chugging along after over a decade.

If you know all of your account information that was associated with your gamertag that was linked to the account for FFXI, all you have to do is call up Square Enix support and they'll be able to retrieve the information for you so you can play on your new GT. I did that not too long ago, which is how I'm able to play on my gamertag now.

I'm on the Leviathan server and I've seen about 1500 people online at one point in the entire world alone. I'm not sure about the other worlds, but I would like to switch to one that is the most highly populated.

I just picked the game back and I'm looking for more people to play with.

just wanted to say after searching the interwebs I've found that Odin is currently the most populated server, for those looking for a server new or old,

guess ill call Odin home for now or until i find friends or a friendly link shell else were