Achievement Trading

Just wondering if anyone has an awesome team up and going?

Surprised this place is so dead... When ACV came out everyone was all over the forums.

Have a good one!

Geez. I actually let this game release slip past my radar... I've been scrambling to find out how it's doing, or how the "people" received it.

I too, was surprised to see only one topic in the entire forum for this game. ACV was so active, at least in it's first month or 2. I wonder if Everyone was burned out, or just too busy with GTA V Online now to care about some good ol mech action!

The force is strong with this one. yeah everyone's playing gta. acvd plays pretty much the same as acv except for the online which is a vast improvement plus there seems to be loads of parts to choose from not just ones that are left or right handed. the missions are vastly kill drones maybe a mech, then kill mech. I'm up to level 8 and haven't had any trouble with any missions which is a shame, not very challenging. the load times are still so slooooow. you can play pretty much the bulk of the game with a good pair of gatts plus rifles I recommend the shoulder auto guns with the 550 ammo count and some arms with double payload. loads of faults but I cant stop playing it