GameStop Code

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, gamestop representative explained to me once it has been added for general public to purchase it will be available.

So...it looks like all of the pre-order DLC is going to be made available for everyone then. Kinda figured it would, but not this soon.

Great. I came here soon as I found my code wasn't working. Figured you good people would know if there was a mass issue/solution for this problem!

Thats odd, my code for the ps3 version worked shortly after midnight when I got home from picking up my preorder. You'd think it would be the same for 360. Stupid you all have to wait.

From what I've been reading, Komani has contacted Gamestop and told them that the problem is being resolved and not to give out any replacement codes. Xbox support has stated that the code is a "valid" code, but it just hasn't been activated yet. So...I guess we just wait until it's fixed.

From what I've read from people who have the PS3 version.....the code unlocks the Gray Fox suit and the Fox Blade weapon in the customization screen. You still need BP to purchase them.

This is exactly how it works, and let me tell you that sword is OP, but in a good way. Not sure if it would help much going for S ranks with it, though I did get an S rank on the enemies I used it on the first time I used it, but I also used Mistrals staff to combo a bit.

I have been lurking on the Gamefaqs boards and have some info. Someone called Konami support and the lady on the line said they are aware and it should be fixed later today and to call back tomorrow if its not up. And the Konami official Twitter says it will be up in the next 24 to 48 hours. So, I dunno.

I have a feeling we might be waiting till the Japanese version drops...

I have been lurking on the Gamefaqs boards and have some info. Someone called Konami support and the lady on the line said they are aware and it should be fixed later today and to call back tomorrow if its not up. And the Konami official Twitter says it will be up in the next 24 to 48 hours. So, I dunno.

I have a feeling we might be waiting till the Japanese version drops...

There is no Japanese 360 version! I'm sure they'll have it up and running as soon as possible though. they don't want to get inundated with calls/tweets.