Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I am looking for a buddy to play co-op with. I'm a level 5, so just started. Shooters aren't really my genre but I've thoroughly been enjoying this one so far. Just don't expect expertise from me and we'll be fine. I play for fun, and I'm available most nights from 8-11pm Eastern (and weekends).

Would prefer somebody in their 20's, doesn't matter guy or girl, with a mic. I happen to be a 23 year old girl. Don't mind chatting while playing, but I do prefer to keep the topics on the game/mission itself.

Message me on xbox and we'll get started! gamertag kmcclung9754

Edited by kmcclung9754

Hello,

I am looking for a buddy to play co-op with. I'm a level 5, so just started. Shooters aren't really my genre but I've thoroughly been enjoying this one so far. Just don't expect expertise from me and we'll be fine. I play for fun, and I'm available most nights from 8-11pm Eastern (and weekends).

Would prefer somebody in their 20's, doesn't matter guy or girl, with a mic. I happen to be a 23 year old girl. Don't mind chatting while playing, but I do prefer to keep the topics on the game/mission itself.

Message me on xbox and we'll get started! gamertag kmcclung9754

GT: UnarmedReaper07

Adding both of ya'll, need some more friends on Destiny! Going to see if ya'll are on now.

Just got the 360 version and most of my friends obv have more money than me and have got the Xbone version so looking for squad mates to get a clan together to co-op and do strikes and raids with. If anyones interested my gt is GamesGuru1 and I'm on Gmt. Online most evening and have a mic and always up for a chat, trash, game and social chat I'll talk bout anything lol. Please msg me before trying to friend request and seeya on the virtual battlefield!!

Need 2 people to help complete the weekly heroic strike (level 22 strike). I'm a lvl 21 warlock. I refuse to play a strike solo or with just 2 people. It's not hard, just way too time consuming. Not sure why there's no matchmaking for this like all the other strikes.

Edit: in process....

Edited by x360a user 999

Need 2 people to help complete the weekly heroic strike (level 22 strike). I'm a lvl 21 warlock. I refuse to play a strike solo or with just 2 people. It's not hard, just way too time consuming. Not sure why there's no matchmaking for this like all the other strikes.

GT: Flash2x

I have a mic (don't care if you do or not), and will be on all night until I edit this message.

I need help myself on this. GT is same as username.

Looking for people interested in doing daily and weekly missions with and also completing bounties with. I am currently level 22 so someone close to my level would be ideal.

My character is a Titan with a defensive subclass.

Looking to do the strikes also without a team member dying. And the maybe the other strike achievement too but can't mention clans on here...

Just got my Bungie.net group/clan back up and looking for team mates to do the Strike and eventually the Raid missions and achievements. So if you want to/need a clan to join just drop me a message! Always up for some fun co-op and will help other people with what they need obv...

I'm on the 360 version and on GMT with a mic. Gamertag is GamesGuru1 and my clan is WarWolves if you're searching. Seeya all out there!!!