Secondary objectives guide

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Friends

If i miss the Secondary objectives while going through the Campaign.. Can i complete them in Quick Missions later on?

plus i started the game in Elevated risk so will this Unlock Low risk and Gaurded risk achievements as well ???

It is better to complete the 2ndary objs in the Quick missions as that was how the guide here was written anyways. It is too hard to keep track of in the Campaign mode but possible...

Yes, since Elevated risk is the top level of difficulty, you will unlock the lower level achievements as well...

OK Ill give you a map of where to go.. You need to use the zeus.. Sorry if you didnt have it.. But then wait for the truck and shoot a little ahead of it and BOOM... This map is based on after you reach the mule.

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4629/5mapar7.jpg

MAP LEGEND:

Blue Line – Path to take

Red Target’s - Enemies along the way

Yellow Line - Path of fleeing vehicle

Green Arrow - Shot through windshield to driver

Red Shaded Oval - General area of hostile ground troops

Muchas gracias. That did help, but I ended up going with a Grenadier and firing two shots at the vehicle worked to dispatch it. Thankfully, the Mule was close so I closed it out with a Counter Sniper rifle.

On to the next one...

I've read through what's written on "Who the hell are these guys?" Anyhow, it seems like a series of fragments and I can't figure if I need to find the secondary at the beginning of the level, or if it's at the third part when you have to hold position and the guys swarm up on you. This one is almost worse, since I don't have the slightest idea where I'm going.

Only need this and Codename Farrallon and I get the SP Ace. :woop:

hi guys i am doing the You'll Be Inserted Solo. in campaign Mission and till now i did not unlocked any low risk or evelated risk achievements ? just how lond this ACT 1 is ????

am i missing something here i am trying to Finish Secondary Objectives also in campaign mode if i fail the secondary Objective i restart my last save. but i did't unlocked ACT 1 or 2 achievement yet :(:(:(

I'm working through "You'll be inserted Solo" right now. I'm on the third truck. It keeps driving away before I can do anything significant to it. Have any suggestions?

wen u get to the plaza there should be a ramp up to the top of a building if u take the path to the left...then u shud see it drive away and just shoot at it..i didnt even use the zeus

I'm going through it on hard right now. I made it through the first act getting all the secondary ones but I think I might have missed the one where you blow up the fleeing car when you have to blow up the tank. I also missed the first few in act two so I'm just going to go back through on easy to pick up the rest. Sound like an easy idea?