Rent A Server Thread. Post your servers here.

Venomized

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started a server on a 7 day trial to see how it goes.

Please search "The Red Corner" - the default map rotation/settings are conquest with 200% tickets on; Caspian Border, Operation Metro, Gulf of Oman, Armored Shield and Markaz Monolith.

The server is free from admin abuse, and I am to keep the rules enforced.

I have also set up a blog for info on my server, it's rather basic at the moment, but i'm aiming to improve it. The blog will cover map and game mode rotations, and if popular enough, future competitions and possibly prizes.

http://theredcorner-bf3.blogspot.co.uk/

Edited by Le Vampyr †™

My friend has a server up called "EU Metro only".

We use 200% tickets and the only rule is no M16A3/M416, use those = warning message and if you don't switch guns you are getting kicked, join again and use them a second time = ban.

Self-explanatory really but only Europeans are allowed, people out of region are getting banned without warning.

• 4 weeks later...

Hardcore team death match server will be running intermittently over the next few days as we play and work. Search for "bring the pain hardcore" will be running 200% tdm and all of the aftermath maps on rotation currently doing it on a one day up and down until I can make it a more permanent situation. There is no banning unless you are glitching.

Hit us up

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have a server for the next 24 hours called burgerboyryes server. It's on conquest now and I will be online from 7 tonight to get the new achievements for it, then I will change it to ctf for those achievements.

It's all set to start with 4 people and a maximum of 8. I think I already got another 3 people but a few more could join us if u wanna boost em.

Server: [The Sandbox] 24/7 Conquest ll 100% ll

Preset: Normal

Gamemode: Conquest w/ Strike at Karkand CQA

Expires: 17th of June

*No rules. Just play fair, w/o hax0r. Only kick/ban offense is lagging and being a whinny little girl

http://g.bf3stats.com/360/VeVK8z6c/2d51f527-3a2f-4e55-a9d5-81c841dfdf1c.png

^^Click on the graphic for more info on the server

Edited by BBDrew84

Was wondering if anyone has a server able to use Wake Island as a map? Need to get the skid loader achievement but can never find conquest rounds with Wake Island

Edit: I just did a search for Wake Island CQA and I found 9 servers that were currently running Wake Island, with one of those servers being a 24/7 Wake Island server. Make sure you are searching for CQA and not CQ when looking for Wake Island as there are no Wake Island CQ maps.

Edited by BBDrew84

Edit: I just did a search for Wake Island CQA and I found 9 servers that were currently running Wake Island, with one of those servers being a 24/7 Wake Island server. Make sure you are searching for CQA and not CQ when looking for Wake Island as there are no Wake Island CQ maps.

Thank you that explains why I was never able to find one. Same with Karkand im guessing?

Thank you that explains why I was never able to find one. Same with Karkand im guessing?

Yes. Wake Island, Strike at Karkand, and Sharqi Peninsula are all Conquest Assault so make sure to click CQA when searching for those maps. There are two versions of each map too, a five flag and a three flag version. Also Talah Market on Aftermath is also Conquest Assault. Those are the only 4 maps though

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi everyone i just got the premium edition a few days ago im looking to get together with a group and boost all the multiplayer achievements, i have a friends who also wants to do it.

message me back my gt is: theadvncd1 i am on the us east coast thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...