Running The Show - Grinding Methods, - KEEP IT HERE

IC3 L3G3ND

UPDATED

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/431/UPvhbPw=.jpg

Officer on Deck 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Right i'll try to make it as easy to understand as possible, get yourself and a buddy to search for a public 1v1 deathmatch as the population is always very low so you should have no problems at all.

Once your in the game together the person who will be gaining the EXP in the match will take over all the bases accept for one, now the other person has one base to start building heavy supply pads, 1 barracks and 1 vehcile depot, then build 3 scorpions, 3 spartans and put the spartans into the scorpion.

The person with all the other bases with have them all full with supply pads accept for one where you have a few barracks, this person will play as Captain Cutter and will spam out loads of ODST's and set a rally point just ahead of that base where the 3 scorpions will be waiting.

Then it's just a waiting game play for however long you can stomach it but it will take some time to do, this is obviously much faster than doing it legit.

Edited by IC3 L3G3ND

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not too sure tastey, as we mentioned this was our first try so this method was experimental, if anyone knows a quicker score improvement method please let us know. this was what we found to be the best.

I don't have the retail version yet, I've just been messing around on the demo alot with different unit types. I find it kinda funny though that mass marines have more killing efficiency than scorpions, especially if you know how to sync it up with the ships abilities.

nice to see there are ways of boosting/grinding this.

Just sucks that you can't do it against a friend. gotta leave it all up to chance on who you get.

I'm sure there will be a way soon enough. Hopefully anyway.

I, for one, will enjoy playing this game online for sure. The demo was a blast. I'm sure I will get pwned more than a few times, lol.

I'm sure there will be a way soon enough. Hopefully anyway.

I, for one, will enjoy playing this game online for sure. The demo was a blast. I'm sure I will get pwned more than a few times, lol.

hope so. I won't be doing multiplayer anytime soon anyway. i plan on getting every single single player achievement first and then working on the online stuff.

Though with the halo wars contest coming this weekend i'll have to play onilne a few days regardless of where i am in singleplayer.

Right i'll try to make it as easy to understand as possible, get yourself and a buddy to search for a public 1v1 deathmatch as the populationj is always very low.

Once your in the game together one of you take over all the bases accept for one, now the other person has one base to start building resources and marines, all you have to do your self is build a giant army of scorpions and also 3 spartans to put in them.

now you've built your army to the max go to all but one of your bases and recycle everything so that your buddy can take the bases over and from them all he will do is buld resources and a have a barrack at the base closest to yours.

He will need to set a rally point to your only base where you army is waiting and sends over loads of infantry repeatedly and your scorpions will wipe them out instantly keep doing this and you will earn a lot of EXP.

:uzi::uzi::uzi:

I don't have the game yet, so I can't explain it properly. But it seems straight forward.

Essentially 1 guy massed an army at his base with many tough/advanced units. The other guy took control of all the other available bases to max out his resources. Then began to pump out mass amounts of basic units and had them rally beside the 1st guys base.

once again haven't played the game yet so I dunno if you can put your units on unlimited builing queues or w/e. but the 2nd player continually marches basic units over as free kills to the 1st guy. he constantly wipes them out taking next to nothing in damage with his tough/advanced army.

after 2.5 hours ending the match the 1st guy had 100,000 xp from the match, about 20 times the score of what most people claim to get from winning a match.

i can get 1000 points for every 10 000 resources... and to use those resources it takes 1 min.... but u got to wait to get resources.... its not hard to boost/grind but imo not worth the 50gs for the time envolved

Are you saying that for every 10,000 resources you get (from your resource pads), you get 1000 points? And it takes 1 minute to spend the resources on things??

So, if you found a boosting partner, you could both get two bases on the map, fill them with resource pads, and then leave your 360's for a few hours? Then come back to your 360, spend all your resources on tanks, have all the tanks destroy each other, then rinse and repeat?

If this would work, I would be up for doing that!!

Can't we just do what Halo 3 players did and change their language to Japanese or something, then load up Halo Wars and find each other? Would this work?

Suggestions, comments on the above please? :)

Are you saying that for every 10,000 resources you get (from your resource pads), you get 1000 points? And it takes 1 minute to spend the resources on things??

So, if you found a boosting partner, you could both get two bases on the map, fill them with resource pads, and then leave your 360's for a few hours? Then come back to your 360, spend all your resources on tanks, have all the tanks destroy each other, then rinse and repeat?

If this would work, I would be up for doing that!!

Can't we just do what Halo 3 players did and change their language to Japanese or something, then load up Halo Wars and find each other? Would this work?

Suggestions, comments on the above please? :)

i got 100 000 score in 53 min... and i never killed one unit... :Bounce: