Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Deadpool
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
The Zen Ninja

Son ALA's Gamercard
Packaging Question / Help needed

Hey there., So I wanted to get Deadpool and another game but only the 3 nearby Gamestop stores have them in stock...problem is that it's the dreaded wall copy.

To help me ease the pain a bit, could someone that has bought a sealed copy tell me what exactly comes in the package? That way I can know if I am getting everything since people tend to steal the contents from the wall copies.

Is there a full manual, the 2 pager book, the single page or is there nothing inside at all.

also, are there any codes that I should be on the look out for? Sometimes games will toss in a random DLC item in the package or is there a dumb online pass for a single player game?

thanks in advance.
The Zen Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:27 AM   #2
DigiTekh

DigiTekh's Gamercard
i got a sealed copy from gamestop on friday and it only has one small insert that is basically a 4 page booklet. or one page folded in half. Basically not much for a sealed copy.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
The Zen Ninja

Son ALA's Gamercard
thanks a lot for the info. I just wanted to make sure I didn't end up getting shafted when it came to an online code or something.

I got this and the Batman Arkham bundle and they both were the wall copies.
My Deadpool has just the 4 sided insert too so it looks like nothing was missing then.

I asked the same question on the Batman forum just in case. I remember Arkham City having an online code the locked out Catwoman content. This game ended up having the 1 Arkham Asylum disc and 2 disc for Arkham City, It had 1 full fledged manual for part 1 and then part 2's booklet was just the 2 sheets/4 sided manual. No online code so hopefully they ditched that when releasing the double pack.

Thanks again for your help.

Last edited by The Zen Ninja; 12-02-2013 at 02:05 PM.
The Zen Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote