We should all help each other out with this achievement

pmpboarder

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just found a glitch of sorts.

here is what you do

download a clip, but when it asks you where to save it, click B to go back. It will ask you if you want to continue without saving, select YES.

Now exit to the dashboard and go back into the game. Download the same clip, and it will give the person the download. Just keep repeating. I downloaded k dogs clip 3 times. :)

So I just found a glitch of sorts.

here is what you do

download a clip, but when it asks you where to save it, click B to go back. It will ask you if you want to continue without saving, select YES.

Now exit to the dashboard and go back into the game. Download the same clip, and it will give the person the download. Just keep repeating. I downloaded k dogs clip 3 times. :)

Awesome. Catalin, you wanna do that for me a couple times? I'd appreciate it. I would do it for you, too ... but you've already got the achievement.

Wait a minute, can we actually download clips if you don't have Burnout? I was accepting messages from people and I figured it was downloading the clips but I just tried one from Erton and there was no clip to watch. I just had the normal msg options of delete, reply, block communications, ect.

No, I'm pretty sure you have to own the game.