The 'Im Stuck' Thread

RagingClue

I am sorry but I am stuck... Right after you leave the batcave for the 2nd time and your mission is to Go get Ivy. Then I get to a room before that even happens with a titan and x-amount of waves of henchmen... Now I have been able to take out the titan but then I get my butt kicked from the remaining henchmen..

Any advice?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the first time it was quite hard, but after i finished second time i did it on second try.

I do it that way: ill skip the titan compleatly, just only batarang then i storms at you, best time to take down most of the henchmen is then titan is down and waiting for you to get his back, i just build up my combo and then take down most of the henchmen with instant takedowns. Good is to use batarangs in combo, to get free space for moving while henchmen are down. It takes some practice, mostly same strategy works in here as in Bane fight, only the room is much smaller.

For the Titan fights:

Focus on just dodging the Titan(s) where possible and killing the henchmen or at least thinning down the numbers to something managable. Don't be afraid to run to the other side of the room so you can get some breathing room and think about who you're going to hit next.

Of course, if you manage to get the Titan down so you can get up on its back, that is definitely useful against a large room of henchmen - just use the Titan to kill all the henchmen.

If it's the one in the water purification area with the three elevator shafts, definitely use the Titan to kill off the henchmen, it's what he's there for.

Hope that helps those that have been or will be stuck on the Titan fights, there seem to be a lot.

:)

The Achievement Guide and Roadmap does not include the Riddler Trophies in finding all 240 puzzles. I presume this is because you will eventually find maps for each section of the island if you look hard enough, either way as an added source and precaution I am linking an FAQ/Walkthrough that describes in detail how to find all the Arkham Scans, Riddler Trophies and Riddles.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/952337-batman-arkham-asylum/faqs/57592

This should reduce the number of "I'm Stuck" posts for people trying to get the "Crack the E Nigma" and "World's Greatest Detective" achievements.

for the first time it was quite hard, but after i finished second time i did it on second try.

I do it that way: ill skip the titan compleatly, just only batarang then i storms at you, best time to take down most of the henchmen is then titan is down and waiting for you to get his back, i just build up my combo and then take down most of the henchmen with instant takedowns. Good is to use batarangs in combo, to get free space for moving while henchmen are down. It takes some practice, mostly same strategy works in here as in Bane fight, only the room is much smaller.

essecks For the Titan fights:

Focus on just dodging the Titan(s) where possible and killing the henchmen or at least thinning down the numbers to something managable. Don't be afraid to run to the other side of the room so you can get some breathing room and think about who you're going to hit next.

Of course, if you manage to get the Titan down so you can get up on its back, that is definitely useful against a large room of henchmen - just use the Titan to kill all the henchmen.

If it's the one in the water purification area with the three elevator shafts, definitely use the Titan to kill off the henchmen, it's what he's there for.

Hope that helps those that have been or will be stuck on the Titan fights, there seem to be a lot.

Thank you both for the heads up on how to to this area, I will give it a shot tomorrow when I get sometime :)

• 5 months later...

I'm stuck in Arkham West. I need to get back to the elevator shaft that leads to the caves (I have one trophy left in the pump room). I can't find any place to grapple and no place high enough to zip line to.

Edit: This thread is amazing. I've been avoiding this game for a month because I've been stuck on this clue. Five minutes on the thread and I got it. Thanks guys. For those of you not going through the entire thread, the solution is just use your crytographic sequencer. There's a box before the door.

Edited by whomajigi

• 11 months later...
I'm stuck in the botanical gardens. Just freed the two docs in the bird cages. It says to dedtroy the titan production facility. My options are a gap to long to jump with a riddler trophy at the end or backtracking out of the gardens. Help

Are you supposed to exit the place? There should be a wall vent, or ground grate you can enter, and make your way through to the door, thus leaving the place. Check your map so you can find out where to go.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm stuck in the botanical gardens. Just freed the two docs in the bird cages. It says to dedtroy the titan production facility. My options are a gap to long to jump with a riddler trophy at the end or backtracking out of the gardens. Help

You have to find a secret door that's located in front of the guys you rescated. From Ign:

On the west wall of this room is a skeleton in what appears to be a cocoon of some sort. It's a bit lower and to the right of one of the large, hooded statues supporting the roof. Snap a shot of this while zoomed in to solve the area's riddle (Botanical Gardens Riddle #16).

Now, look along the west side of the room for a platform you can grapple to. Harley's handprints lead here if you use Detective Mode. There's a panel you can hack here. It will take three tries to hack this one. Doing so reveals a hidden passage into The Joker's lab.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/batman-arkham-asylum/Botanical_Gardens

• 1 month later...

If anyone can help; I am stuck on Hard difficulty; right after you enter the Mansion and get the Breaking and Entering achievement.

I glide down, and I cannot, for the life of me beat the 10 enemies on Hard, first play-through. It's nearly fucking impossible. Help please; thanks. I've tried counters, stuns, using gargoyles, explosive gel, everything.:uzi:

I've completed the story-line and have completed all 240 Riddler Challenges but when I go to listen to the Chronicles of Arkham, I'm missing the last one.... Anybody know why that is? Do I get it at another point or is it a glitch or what?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I've completed the story-line and have completed all 240 Riddler Challenges but when I go to listen to the Chronicles of Arkham, I'm missing the last one.... Anybody know why that is? Do I get it at another point or is it a glitch or what?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Never mind. I found out lol. :woop:

--Blast--

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It's a lot easier with the multiple batarang. When you throw them one is more than likely to hit a titan. At this point just stun the enemies closest to you, beat on the titan, and hop on with a high combo. It'll bump your score to where it needs to be. Just avoid hitting the second titan in the last round as it cuts your ride short. Also make sure you have a little over half your points by the end or round two. I only took like four tries for this one when I paid attention to the damage on the titans more.

i think i am really stuck now.

im after harley, i enter a room where i have to save 2 guards hanging over water which is electrified. i can hack the 1 box with the cryo gadget to save the 1 guard, then harley gives you 2 minutes to save the other guard, only problem is i cant hack the other box because its blocked by the water and i have not got an upgrade for the cryo gadget to reach it.

is there another way to get past this or will i have to start the game all over again?

many thanks

• 1 month later...