Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get a lot of Points for just doing the storyline, and most other Achievements are gained from simply fighting guys throughout said storyline. Anything more than that is generally reserved for the high-end players who put in a lot of effort.

While it's not exactly Avatar, the majority of Points in the game can be attained fairly easily :-P

Remember, the storyline's only about 10 hours long. Compared to Bioshock's 20+ hours (from what I can remember), that makes two runs for 600 - 700 Points or so very quick.

It seems like the get X many kills on Y enemies are a lil like diablo. In the demo i killed a ton of enemies. Also the skill tree looks almost the same. It dosent seem however that a lot of the achievments are that haed like preveosly stated... Also sorry for misspellings my writings terrible right now.

Unrelenting Rage?

I can't seem to break 100. I've started to use my guns (low dmg ones) on trolls, to take my sweet time in downing them, hence getting in more shots, thinking 100 shots would be a combo. It doesn't appear so. Has anyone gotten this shooting? Playiner berserker if that matters.

Just read the booklet it states the Efficiency counter is a "time-sensitive indicator of number/power of hits". I'm assuming this is also your combo counter? I got hit and my Efficiency risen to 51, haven't been paying attention to it for long. But I'll keep an eye out now, and if I break 100 and Unrelenting Rage unlocks, it's full of win.

Confirming the Efficiency counter is your combo. Just broke 100 and got the achievement, I was hit multiply times and poisoned. Damage does not affect it.

Edited by Slane

i'm not finding any of these tokens anywhere. i've passed the first level, hall of heroes, and have gone through the whole aesir part. now on the second level, i've managed to skip over the first battle arena and when i go to replay the first part of the mission i'm taken on a different route, away from the entrance to the arena.

anyone know if there's a way to go back and do this? or, if i were to complete the arena on another character, would it carry over between the two?

Posted in thread asking but might as well here for the guide when it is created.

To complete a charm, you need to complete the objective and insert the runes it ask for. Just completing the objective will not give you the charm completed. You will need to, add in the runes and do the objective to complete the charm.

And for anyone who has activated all the wells, how many is there?

Edited by Slane

I hope its one mil over time seeing as how I've gone through about 300k- 400k already T_t also valkyries folly = 100 times I unlocked it as well T_T anyone know if you get achievements for completing the levels after hall of heros without dieing?

All levels have achievements for completing without dying. Easiet way is in Co-op and let your partner do all the killing/dying. Just out of curiosity, I have yet tryed to attempt these, but can they be done in SP, or do they have to be done in co-op?

I hope its one mil over time seeing as how I've gone through about 300k- 400k already T_t also valkyries folly = 100 times I unlocked it as well T_T anyone know if you get achievements for completing the levels after hall of heros without dieing?

I'm hoping the same thing, but until it's confirmed I'm going to try and spend as little as possible just in case.