Entire Game Video Walkthrough All Achievements

My first run through i made couple of mistakes but this does show everything you need and all puzzles completed etc, None of the game has been skipped so it is everything you need for obtaining your 1000G.

Part 1 of 16

Part 2 of 16

Part 3 of 16

Part 4 of 16

Part 5 of 16

Part 6 of 16

Part 7 of 16

Part 8 of 16

Part 9 of 16

Part 10 of 16

Part 11 of 16

Part 12 of 16

Part 13 of 16

Part 14 of 16

Part 15 of 16

Part 16 of 16

Edited by Creech

A 30 second advertisement in front of each video? Clearly you are more interested in advertising revenue from x360a members than creating a helpful guide. I have removed all your links.

Huh what are you on about how do i remove ads then i make no money from youtube first time i post something on this site and i get accused of doing something that im not it took me a fair bit of time sorting these videos out and i come on here and get treated like shit.

If he's using YouTube then there will always be an advertisement... unless it was a specific advertisement for a website he works for, then he had nothing to do with it.

edit: After finding his videos on YouTube, the ads are directly from YouTube and not anything he did. All his videos start exactly as they should.

Edited by t4nd4r 360V

A 30 second advertisement in front of each video? Clearly you are more interested in advertising revenue from x360a members than creating a helpful guide. I have removed all your links.

I think you owe Lightsp33d1987 an apology for your actions. You were very quick to jump the gun on this with your actions. As t4nd4r 360V points out the advertisements were apart of YOUTUBE, and not of the work of Lightsp33d1987.

Furthermore I would think that one would be proud of the work Lightsp33d1987 did. I mean 16 parts, that's a lot of video to do and then you just cut that off? Hell I was actually looking forward to the videos, I personally don't want to spend more than 2-3 days on this game and these videos would have been a tremendous help.

As a moderator you're not being very objective with your rash decision. I know its not my place, but like I said I think you owe Lightsp33d1987 an apology and also put the links back up.

If he's using YouTube then there will always be an advertisement... unless it was a specific advertisement for a website he works for, then he had nothing to do with it.

edit: After finding his videos on YouTube, the ads are directly from YouTube and not anything he did. All his videos start exactly as they should.

In which case I apologize, but I would like to point out that nobody else's videos that are posted on here have leading commercials. Clearly there is something he is doing differently.

As an example, check out the videos in these threads: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=399976

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=341404

No 30 second advertisements before the videos, and that is the norm.

Okay i have entire playlist here so it is just one link i have checked them and all of them do have 30 seconds of adverts i can't see how i can remove them but you only have to watch 5 seconds then you can skip them anyway so surely 5 seconds is okay right?

thanks brah. :cool:

i appreciate your efforts.

• 4 weeks later...

How is he changing the beads from that puzzle required for the breaking the law achievement? all i can do is move left and right and up and down... i'm getting aggravated. how is that done on a 360 controller?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4comES3qfo]Part 11 of 16 The Testament Of Sherlock Holmes Entire Game Walkthrough Platinum Trophy Guide 1000G - YouTube[/ame]

to be more specific, im talking about the colored beads red, green and blue.

Edited by Annalie

• 3 weeks later...
How is he changing the beads from that puzzle required for the breaking the law achievement? all i can do is move left and right and up and down... i'm getting aggravated. how is that done on a 360 controller?

to be more specific, im talking about the colored beads red, green and blue.

You should be able to just click left or right then move them up or down and i don't know it glitches on 360 as PS3 but i had to keep loading as sometimes this puzzle would do nothing or the balls would vanish etc lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

very good video walkthrough, it helped me pass through some of the tricky puzzles (after exhausting my brain cells) and finish the game.

although i have to agree that you might want to edit some of them expecially the bits where you're just standing figuring out what to do next; or, put some notes in the vid descriptions saying skip to [time] just to avoid the unnecessary delay.

and no, i did not have any ads watching all 16 of your vids.

thank you for your work!

Edited by pedgz

• 1 month later...
In which case I apologize, but I would like to point out that nobody else's videos that are posted on here have leading commercials. Clearly there is something he is doing differently.

As an example, check out the videos in these threads: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=399976

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=341404

No 30 second advertisements before the videos, and that is the norm.

yea he prob is doing something different. getting more views than other people. the more views you get, the more they're going to put ads on your vids

• 1 year later...
Not sure why you're replying to 2 year old posts to which Youtube was very different back then. It didn't and still doesn't have forced 30sec ads before a video when embedded in a post.

YouTube always had ads and the more views you get the more ads there are. Also there is a 5 sec wait period in which you can skip any commercial. I'm posting on here bc I just popped this game and I saw the great guide was taken off by an admin. I been a youtube member for over 8 yrs and everyone knows there's always commercials. I thought it was a insensitive move and I really didn't feel like the admin apologize. People on this site need to chill out especially when it comes to staff bc this site is becoming alot different then I remembered it 7-8 yrs ago.

• 4 months later...
Not sure why you're replying to 2 year old posts to which Youtube was very different back then. It didn't and still doesn't have forced 30sec ads before a video when embedded in a post.

Proly because this game just came out for 360 here in the states like 5 days ago.

• 1 year later...