Genki Bowl DLC Discussion Thread

iBuzz7S

my thoughts, okay.

Apocalypse Genki, background different, but it is like the Professor Genki S.E.R.C.

Super Ethical PR Opportunity is like Eye of The Tiger

Sexy Kitten Yarngasm is like Tank Mayham/Mayham

the 1 thing that is Different is Sad Panda Skyblazing

so think of what i said when you play this genki bowl missions, you'll say "hay it is like this"

http://blog.asmallorange.com/wp-content/uploads/sopa.png

Whitehouse Will Not Support SOPA, Congress Backpedals Hard

Tell Congress: Please don't censor the web!

Edited by DanielH

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqT6R-G8_M]Saints Row: The Third - Genkibowl VII DLC - Apocalypse Genki - YouTube[/ame]

0:26 - Gangstas in Space to begin filming next month. Hopefully there is an update to accompany this in the game. Whether a certain area of the map is partially closed off or there is film crew as pedestrians.

1:01 - Johnny Gat rumours made it into the game, whether through an update or it was planned this way. However it was implemented, it adds fuel to the fire.

Very interesting. Volition can do some great things with news items like the two above.

Anyone notice when you start up the DLC and in the intro where the announcers are talking, at the bottom of the screen it's showing news and in that news it says Johnny Gat alive? Then it goes on to talk about rumors.. I thought that was kind of interesting

One of the season pass DLCs has something to do with clones, so the Johnny Gat is alive bit on the news feed made me think ( more so than before ) that Johnny has been or will be cloned. Maybe the Johnny Gat the Saints held a funeral for was just a clone......

I've had fun with this DLC but I've also had my frustrations with it...Yarn is just annoying controlling it, like a poster mentioned you can easily get stuck on the smallest thing! I got caught once and I couldn't move for ages. Wasn't very impressed with that part of the game.

Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to start the Genkibowl?

I just bought the season pass today so that I can download Genkibowl,

when i load my game, CheapyD is my homie, but I can't seem to start Genkibowl D:

Please reply if you know of any solutions!

I've had fun with this DLC but I've also had my frustrations with it...Yarn is just annoying controlling it, like a poster mentioned you can easily get stuck on the smallest thing! I got caught once and I couldn't move for ages. Wasn't very impressed with that part of the game.

I got stuck numerous times. I guess THQ firing loads of people at Volition wasn't quite so wise an idea...

@mrniconi

It's supposed to show up as a mission in your phone.

I'm not sure if you have to finish the game, but it's worth a try since the homie activated but the mission didn't.

Glitch.

reload save game, go back to the island. clear system cache. you should be able to enter the door.

http://blog.asmallorange.com/wp-content/uploads/sopa.png

Whitehouse Will Not Support SOPA, Congress Backpedals Hard

Tell Congress: Please don't censor the web!

omg! cant believe i bought the season pass for this fucking wank. its short shit re-skinned fucking rip-off and the most important thing is its ruined my 100% cause of that fucking stupid panda shit. FUCK YOU THQ/Volition.

rant over.

ha! just got the cheevo i couldnt get actually after putting my bottom lip away thanks to a roosterteeeth video on youtube. they've never let me down yet. im also not editing what i originally wrote as it still holds true, apart from the 100% thing.

Edited by Scotty

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...