L3giOn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too :confused:

Also i finnished the game on normal difficulty and no archievement :eek:

Same here, god damn piece of shit, tried about 4 times (last level) and no Achievement. Whats wrong! I've got around 500p i this game but is this glitched or what?

Or do i have to play the game, from start att the same difficulty level? I changen from Easy to Normal under a session.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I need some help with a few achievements

First with the bible achievement, I used it to confuse many bad guys, I counted well over 60, but still no achievement, anyone else have this problem??

Second, I finished the game and the extra missions, alll on the same difficulty, yet no story achievements or extra mission achievements. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Grrrrrrr

Also, here's a tip for you, if you don't feel like going out and buying a new wired controller, just use your play and charge. Works the same way. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
if anyone wants to get the online achievements ( boosting ) such as the 20 kills without dying one and others add me on xbl - celeritas wolf , and we can get them ! Thanks.

you should post a request in the achievement trading thread...you can meet up with others there and get a good group together

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one thing to note playing episode XV. to get the achievement for that level, you have to shoot 10 enemies in the head with the bow and arrow. on easy and medium, i only came across 7 to 8 enemies, so i didn't get the achievement. i don't know if it's true, but i've been told there is a total of 11 enemies on that level - 8 outside, 3 inside - and it's the same number no matter what difficulty you play on.

Bow Expert.

just done this one on easy.

at the start shoot the 3 guys below (i got down from the roof and went up close), then the sniper to the left.

climb boxes just to left of sniper, knock over water, go down right side and up right ladder on wall, walk left and an enemy should come out back door, kill him then continue around wall and another 2 enemy should appear, kill them and then make your way to front of house, kill enemy at front door, enter, do quick draw then head down stairs, you will find 3 enemies down there, i got the achievement when i shot the first of the 3.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Can anyone tell me how to get past the level when your in the traincar, you have to shoot the bar on the outside of the door to open it, I have no idea how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Can anyone tell me how to get past the level when your in the traincar, you have to shoot the bar on the outside of the door to open it, I have no idea how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

This is a bit of a late reply, but you need to drop off the opposite side of the flatbed train car that has the gatling gun on it. When I say opposite side, I mean the side without all the boxes on it. Follow the mountain trail round to the left. At the end you will be able to see the block of wood through the sniper scope. Theres also a poster or gun to collect here, too.

• 4 months later...

There is more then 2 multiplayer achievements. They are and the number of people required:

Earthquake : 5

Lucy's lullaby: 4

Quicker than hell: 5

Demolition: 2

Headhunter: 2

Blind Killer: 2

Surefire hand: 2

Rifle Expert: 2

Killing machine: 2

Legend of the Wild West: 2

I believe they can be done in players matches, but just to be on the safe side, you would probably have no problem doing them in Rank since there isn't going to be alot or anyone playing these.

I'm also not 100% sure, but I seem to remember there being a issue with only the hosts kills count? Search through the forum should give you a better answer.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...