Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

I can probably include a list of all good spots to get Missed Me! including the one you mentioned, and yeah people tend to skim more than read :)

If anyone else has some easy spots on Missed Me! I'll compile a short list of easy boss encounters.

Got mine on the first Juggernaut fight. It's pretty straightforward: evade until he slams, hit a couple of times, evade again, rinse & repeat. Once he starts throwing things at you he won't slam anymore, so after evading the throw run up to him and hit, then jump back and be ready for the next evade.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I would say 7/10. Some take skill, but not impossible skill. It took me 20 hours to get 1000. I did play the first four levels on normal. You can avoid that, just play hard. I would also add once you get enough moves for combos you should almost always get platinum without trying. Couple that with getting emblems and you get 2 plats per level per play. Then do a speed run through that level for a third. I would say this works on the last 6-8 levels depending on upgrades. You really shouldn't have to play more that that, except for a chieves. Also to note, if you need a challenge on a level and you get it, you can exit out and it will save the challenge, you do not need to complete the level.

Any chance someone can say what the total amount of essence needed to buy combat upgrades and character upgrades will cost total each? Someone will just have to play through the game and write down how much everything was costing.

All i can say is that I had like 200,000 surplus finishing my levels to buy everything. you probably won't have to replay levels much. Sorry I don't have a total.

Okay, I would say 7/10. Some take skill, but not impossible skill. It took me 20 hours to get 1000. I did play the first four levels on normal. You can avoid that, just play hard. I would also add once you get enough moves for combos you should almost always get platinum without trying. Couple that with getting emblems and you get 2 plats per level per play. Then do a speed run through that level for a third. I would say this works on the last 6-8 levels depending on upgrades. You really shouldn't have to play more that that, except for a chieves. Also to note, if you need a challenge on a level and you get it, you can exit out and it will save the challenge, you do not need to complete the level.

I think 7/10 may be a bit high. Granted I've only played through the Vulture level on Hard but it has been extremely easy for the most part thus far after a full playthrough on Normal. I don't think it's even worth starting on Hard because you're going to have playthrough again anyway since you won't have enough moves to get the combo platinums until much later. I say one playthrough on Normal then 2 runs for each level on Hard like you said. May take more time but should lessen the potential frustration of trying to play on Hard straight away.

I think 7/10 may be a bit high. Granted I've only played through the Vulture level on Hard but it has been extremely easy for the most part thus far after a full playthrough on Normal. I don't think it's even worth starting on Hard because you're going to have playthrough again anyway since you won't have enough moves to get the combo platinums until much later. I say one playthrough on Normal then 2 runs for each level on Hard like you said. May take more time but should lessen the potential frustration of trying to play on Hard straight away.

That's what I was thinking too until I started playing some of the other levels. Act 3 all together was rough in some places and easy in others. I struggled so much on the beginning of those four levels just trying to get a hang of the new things introduced.

as for the playthroughs needed, minimum number would have to be 1, cause it is technically possible to platinum (although extremely unlikely) on hard your first time through, all the way through the game. But would have to have a stipulation of possible multiple playthroughs per mission to attain platinum and all challenges. Then probably have to grind out the rest of the upgrades, but that is easy. Probably would reccomend an easy playthrough (for collectibles and challenges), then a hard playthrough for platinums.

as for the playthroughs needed, minimum number would have to be 1, cause it is technically possible to platinum (although extremely unlikely) on hard your first time through, all the way through the game. But would have to have a stipulation of possible multiple playthroughs per mission to attain platinum and all challenges. Then probably have to grind out the rest of the upgrades, but that is easy. Probably would reccomend an easy playthrough (for collectibles and challenges), then a hard playthrough for platinums.

I really don't think it is technically possible to platinum the first few levels on the first try if you start the game on Hard. You just don't have enough different moves for combos plus you'll be struggling through fights and dying with your weak health and moveset so that will kill your times. I think a MINIMUM of 2 is what should be in the roadmap with 3 being the more realistic number for most people.

Sorry this is taking a while, I'm going through each level but pausing many times to write down the collectibles (as well as do the videos on them) and how to do the challenges even though most are reallye easy. It may not look like I've updated the guide much in a day, but I have really progressed with the written and video portion that I will be creating in a different thread and linking in the guide. Thanks for the patience and your suggestions on various methods.

You could say 6/10, but mysterio, carnage, goblin...some of those guys suck on hard, let me tell you. Like I said I did the first four on normal to kind of get the hang of things, but I did play the last 9 levels on hard. Just trying to help the OP fill in some gaps. Great game though, loved it.

LOL...I think I might agree with your 7/10 after all. Just finished the Juggernaut level and it seemed quite a bit tougher than any Act 2 level. Gunfire especially takes off huge chunks of health. Not looking forward to the rest of the levels now. Time runs are giving me problems on the Noir levels too.

I really don't think it is technically possible to platinum the first few levels on the first try if you start the game on Hard. You just don't have enough different moves for combos plus you'll be struggling through fights and dying with your weak health and moveset so that will kill your times. I think a MINIMUM of 2 is what should be in the roadmap with 3 being the more realistic number for most people.

What is realistic isn't always what is possible. I agree, it is next to impossible, but that doesnt mean it can't be done. .01% of a possibility is still possible. Cause you know that 1 freak is going to get on and say, well I did it on hard platinum my first run... so while it may be the same percentage of jumping out of a plane without a chute and surviving, the game allows it to be a possibility, therefore, needs to be noted as such.

I need some opinions before I do the rest. Do you think I should do a level by level guide, where I list what's needed for platinums, boss strategies, and collectibles (with videos)?

The levels would be listed in a thread, and when you click on them, they go to the specific level's info. If you want to see an example of what I'm talking about, see the Lara Croft collectibles/challenge guide below

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253541

I think that would be a good set up personally. But I'm sure some think it will be over kill. I just don't want to start a new thread with every level listed and having around 10+ posts trying to fit it all in. Then if people only need help with some levels, they'd have to scroll through the everthing else ust to get there. What way do you guys think?

I need some opinions before I do the rest. Do you think I should do a level by level guide, where I list what's needed for platinums, boss strategies, and collectibles (with videos)?

The levels would be listed in a thread, and when you click on them, they go to the specific level's info. If you want to see an example of what I'm talking about, see the Lara Croft collectibles/challenge guide below

I think that would be a good set up personally. But I'm sure some think it will be over kill. I just don't want to start a new thread with every level listed and having around 10+ posts trying to fit it all in. Then if people only need help with some levels, they'd have to scroll through the everthing else ust to get there. What way do you guys think?

That would be really cool, it would be nice to have a breakdown for the plat runs like times,combo and general tips to help people out to get all plat. Great job so far with the guide I always enjoy you guides. I think the time clearing for plat would be great to have then you would know if you are ahead or behind, this way if your to far behind in the time then you just restart, this way you wont have to continue all the way to then just to find out your a min over. I hate when that happens lol. Great work again on the guide

My opinion,i think it would be overkill if you did videos for the levels,they arent to difficult to figure out,but the bosses on the other hand,on hard are a pain when you first fight them,i think videos for the golden spiders would be good as well as how to obtain the platinums.i already have all the platinums,but my scores where,for time it was always under 20 minutes,for combo it was always above 19,000,and for the emblems i just collected all the silver and gold spiders in the level.

My opinion,i think it would be overkill if you did videos for the levels,they arent to difficult to figure out,but the bosses on the other hand,on hard are a pain when you first fight them,i think videos for the golden spiders would be good as well as how to obtain the platinums.i already have all the platinums,but my scores where,for time it was always under 20 minutes,for combo it was always above 19,000,and for the emblems i just collected all the silver and gold spiders in the level.

I didn't mean videos for the entire levels, just boss videos/strategies even though a lot of them are easily figured out

For the platinums I can't give an exact number, just what I got and to shoot for that goal. Im going to make a thread for people to post their scores so I can base my findings on that

I didn't mean videos for the entire levels, just boss videos/strategies even though a lot of them are easily figured out

For the platinums I can't give an exact number, just what I got and to shoot for that goal. Im going to make a thread for people to post their scores so I can base my findings on that

Ah i see,then yeah i think that would be great

Assuming the collectibles are the same as in the ps3 version

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/spiderman-shattered-dimensions/67782-spider-man-shattered-dimensions-trophy-guide-road-map.html

There is already a guide with youtube videos and everything you can peak at for information on such things. Seems to be pretty complete.

True but I already have my own guide written up with videos to go along with them, plus I am not going to read someone elses guide to make one for the xbox version ;)

True but I already have my own guide written up with videos to go along with them, plus I am not going to read someone elses guide to make one for the xbox version ;)

It was more for the benefit of others. Imo, they're going to be the same thing with different words either way. Information will all be the same regardless.

I really liked your Lara Croft guide, and Spidey doesn't have too many levels, so I think it would be a perfect setup.