Omg there is an achievement glitch!

macca94

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate can you explain the process you took? really appreciate it

!!!must be done on an old xbox 360!!!

I tried about 6 times on my new 360 slim with no freezing, first attempt on my old 360 (hdmi model) and it froze first time. I've also found out the longer you leave the game frozen the more achievemnts tend to unlock.;)

play kick off be a goalie - chelsea vs macclesfield (peter cech) - amateur -4mins -all controls to manual - no keeper indicators - play match and game freezes at the end.

doesn't unlock acheivements every time but don't be disheartened and keep rinse repeating and they will pop every few games.

I tried about 6 times on my new 360 slim with no freezing, first attempt on my old 360 (hdmi model) and it froze first time. I've also found out the longer you leave the game frozen the more achievemnts tend to unlock.;)

play kick off be a goalie - chelsea vs macclesfield (peter cech) - amateur -4mins -all controls to manual - no keeper indicators - play match and game freezes at the end.

doesn't unlock acheivements every time but don't be disheartened and keep rinse repeating and they will pop every few games.

You sure? I got the No Assisted Keeper Achievement already, but will you get the others?

For me it didn't freeze at all. I have the XBOX Elite 120GB Model. Tried 5 times, did not freeze a single time.

Froze for me exactly where he said it would five times out of six, but I haven't got a single achievement off it yet. I'm running an Arcade model with a 20 gig hard drive.

However, I DID unlock the Safe Hands achievement when the game froze while I was simming to get the Player/Manager achievement. I was using a stat-edited Henry of the NY Red Bulls.

Froze for me exactly where he said it would five times out of six, but I haven't got a single achievement off it yet. I'm running an Arcade model with a 20 gig hard drive.

However, I DID unlock the Safe Hands achievement when the game froze while I was simming to get the Player/Manager achievement. I was using a stat-edited Henry of the NY Red Bulls.

THe FIFA 10 Ton-Up Glitch didn't work on my 120GB Elite.

Neither does this one.

I'm doing everything that guy said, no freezes. The game just keeps going.

I turned everything on manual, still nothing. Chelsea won the game 4-0, get to the Keeper Board and nothing, I can press continue.

Should I try again or doesn't this work on an Elite model?

Guess thats y it wont work on my elite then

This did not work for me i have a 20gig Arcade...

But Macclesfield scored against me it ended as 1 - 1 and i selected end match as a draw i am going to try again now.

These were my settings :

Amateur

Gk assists all off

4 minutes

Be a pro goal keeper

Chelsea vs Macclesfield

(Have i missed anything?)

Okay guys I did mine on the 120gb elite model so it doesn't matter which model you have. Remember you need it installed to HDD, you need all manual playing settings on, you need to make the game finish 1-1 and you also need to win on penalties. Let me know your results as I have only done this once and I haven't tried it time after time. Could someone please let me know if this glitch unlocks more than the 4 achievements I originally stated at the start of this thread.

Okay guys I did mine on the 120gb elite model so it doesn't matter which model you have. Remember you need it installed to HDD, you need all manual playing settings on, you need to make the game finish 1-1 and you also need to win on penalties. Let me know your results as I have only done this once and I haven't tried it time after time. Could someone please let me know if this glitch unlocks more than the 4 achievements I originally stated at the start of this thread.

For what it's worth, when I got achievements I won 3-2.

im using the xbox SLIM and i can confirm it works on that, here is the cheevos i unlocked after my first try :- :woop:

Safe hands - 10g

Perfect Keeping - 15g

Around the world - 25g

Picture perfect - 5g

Club Glory - 25g

Against the odds - 10g

Ally my own work - 10g

Eat my goal - 5g

I have tried it a 2nd time but nothing unlocked, i havent tried it a third time yet as my xbox wouldnt connect to the live for the past 2hours weird, related maybe??

like in my previous post I stated:

tried 5 games on my xbox 360 slim finished 1-1 and won on pens, no freeze no acheivements.

tried 10 games on my old 360 (core with hdmi update) and the game froze 9/10 times regardless of result ( I even lost a game lol). unlocked "around the world" and "once in a lifetime".

conclusion is that it is pure luck what achievements you end up with, although I feel achievements already obtained may be a factor.

for anyone who wants to try this, let us know how you get on and we might be able find a definitive method of making this glitch work.

here is the method that works for me 9/10 times:

old xbox 360 hdmi (have not got elite to try sorry, but have the new slim which is confirmed as not working 5/5 times for me.

kick off - be a pro goalkeeper -chelsea vs macclesfield - peter cech - amateur - 4mins - all outfield assists manual - goalie assist manual (basically everything that helps you off) - all goalie indicators and positioning help off - play game - game freezes at goalie performance screen at end - wait about 3-5 mins (do not touch controller or push buttons) restart xbox 360. acheivement lucky dip?