Secret doors (spoiler!)

AmX3rt

Hi everybody, a couple of times i have seen secret doors open whenever some of the landscape is being blown away. Just like the entrance to the castle. Anyone knows if there are any way to tell where those are? like slightly different tiles or something like that? or is it just plain random without any pattern?

I read one time that the Udjat Eye will show you where the secret door is in the jungle area. You usually need to blow up a tree there to get the door open. I did it once on accident so I don't know exactly how the eye signals you're close. I believe it makes a noise or something.

Also, the big round pink/orange ball thing that hangs on the wall in the jungle is a secret door as well. Pick up a damsel, jump into the ball and let her go. With both of you still stuck to the ball it'll eventually open and bring you to the inside of a worm.

Also, when you're in a stage that says the dead are restless you can find a tombstone with a crown on it. If you blow up the grave there is a door that will become available there as well. That takes you to a haunted castle or something like that. Past that, I'm not sure what other secrets there are as I haven't made it that far yet. Good luck finding more secrets...

The crown on the tombstone in the Jungle is correct. Just blow a bomb there and you can reach the Haunted Castle where there's knight enemies to add to your journal, as well as the Black character, the vampire hunter guy with a top hat. :3

About the secret door to the Black Market, you can find it without the Udjat Eye too, but if you are going for the City of Gold, it's pointless without the Udjat Eye anyway because you need it to enter. But if you just want the Ankh and don't have the Udjat Eye, there's still a way to make out the location to the Black Market. If you see a patch of grass sticking out in the background, try using (sticky) bombs there, and you will hopefully be able to find it. The entrance to the Black Market will show up anywhere between levels 2-1 to 2-3, but only in one of those level on each run you play.

When you have beaten each of these levels, finding the exit, you will just advance to the next level in the order, so for example if you found the Black Market or the Haunted Castle in level 2-2 and then find the exit in any of those levels, you will reach level 2-4.

also the mother ship level can be found in the caves when it says something. i thik its the 4th of july. you need a bunch of ropes,climbing gloves or jetpack to reach it though. its really obvious you cant miss it.

city of gold is in the temple and you need 3 things to pen it and the door to hell is in the olmec boss room at the bottom and i think you need an item you find in the city of gold t open it