Achievement Guide & Road Map

Spock

She*

You have to look closely to spot the entrance like leafes from other ones, I mostly restarted over and over again untill I got BM on the first level.

im still confused about how you found it. "leafes (leaves?) from the other one"? dont know what that means.

seems like it would be easier just to start from the beginning and get the eye and some other equipment.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still confused about how you found it. "leafes (leaves?) from the other one"? dont know what that means.

seems like it would be easier just to start from the beginning and get the eye and some other equipment.

The leaves surrounding doors are a little brighter than the average background leaves. Sometimes you can spot the black market just by lucking out, but it's hardly a safe bet. Most of the time the entire entry is covered by the ground. So I agree, get the Udjat Eye!

The leaves surrounding doors are a little brighter than the average background leaves. Sometimes you can spot the black market just by lucking out, but it's hardly a safe bet. Most of the time the entire entry is covered by the ground. So I agree, get the Udjat Eye!

ah, i have not noticed that. ill try to look a little closer next time i know im near one. thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...