The pick axe breaks??!!!

darkromper

My word. This game is hard. Been tryin to get ironman just beat it w no shortcut and I keep getting powned. I can't believe the pick axe has a limited use!!?? Anyone have any ideas how many blocks u can break til it's done? Also I just found out that in the temple ropes burn up in like 3 seconds if u place them over lava!!?? I love how I've think I've got this game figured only to learn sumthin new almost every time I play

I think the number of times you can use the mattock before it breaks is random. I heard somewhere that if you carry it over to the next level, without using it on the level you picked it up in, it will become invincible and won't break. I haven't tried this out yet though.

I think the number of times you can use the mattock before it breaks is random. I heard somewhere that if you carry it over to the next level, without using it on the level you picked it up in, it will become invincible and won't break. I haven't tried this out yet though.

Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna try it! I have been reading about these so called item glitches or whatever and if they work I could use the extra advantage!