Achievement Discussion Thread

I have 6 at 60 and 1 HC at 60 to transfer so the grind will be minimal for that part.

I just find this list so dull and boring like were they even trying.. come on.

Gold will be easy in Ros so no worries - GG on the 500 bounties though.

I wonder if it will be class import with clean slate or just a carry on to chapter V.

What about the legends..

Reach level 70 on Hardcore

Reach Level 70 with 6 different classes.

Crap.

I disagree 100% I'm glad this diablo has some grinding ach's. Diablo is a game that you are gonna be grinding anyway. I'm glad it won't be over in one week. I hate easy/short ach lists.

I can't wait to jump back into D3

I disagree 100% I'm glad this diablo has some grinding ach's. Diablo is a game that you are gonna be grinding anyway. I'm glad it won't be over in one week. I hate easy/short ach lists.

I can't wait to jump back into D3

Well, D3 had that 5 million gold achievement, which was one of the grindiest achievements I've ever gotten. At least the game is fun, so playing all the new classes won't be the worst thing ever.

Decent list, looking forward to getting 1k's in both the One & 360 versions.

Once I'm done with the current achievement I'm grinding, I think I'll get each class up to 60 for transfer and one in hardcore to the same level.

Couple of things that could be a pain. Malthael can be a bugger to beat on any difficulty setting if you're not geared up for him, that's not taking into account if they down tune anything for the console version of RoS. Secondly my favourite class is still crippled after numerous patches on the PC and is also the only class I currently have levelled on the 360 version, the monk.

Definitely good to see more hardcore achievements, they're not particularly hard as long as you're either prepared or drop the difficulty. Thankfully they didn't go for beat Diablo/Malthael on hardcore with a particular torment difficulty, that could've been a little nuts.

LOVE IT!!

Super excited for this game!

The grinds are also more exciting than sticking on as much gold find gear as possible and running one section of the game over and over and over and over and over and over...

Level 70 in hardcore mode will be a challenge though that's for sure! I get too panicky!

Cannot wait!

I dont see the problem people were having with the 5 Mil chievo in the original. IF you just played the game you would get between 2.5 and 3 mil just playing the game from Normal thru Infernal. Im currently sitting at 30 out of 100 mil.

As for the level requirements I have all 5 classes at level 60 (Paragon 75) and my 5th HC character is sitting at level 54. So all I need is to do is play the Crusader to 70.

Im wondering if the challenges/Achievements that were completed in the original will unlock upon xfer like Treasure Goblin/elite kills, crafting, etc... Not too much of a problem since Im still playing D3 every so often.

The one challenge I had a hard time with the actually made into an achievement- Demolition Derby: Get a destruction callout for breaking 50 objects. Maybe Ill get lucky an itll unlock since I have the challenge done.

I dont see the problem people were having with the 5 Mil chievo in the original. IF you just played the game you would get between 2.5 and 3 mil just playing the game from Normal thru Infernal. Im currently sitting at 30 out of 100 mil.

As for the level requirements I have all 5 classes at level 60 (Paragon 75) and my 5th HC character is sitting at level 54. So all I need is to do is play the Crusader to 70.

Im wondering if the challenges/Achievements that were completed in the original will unlock upon xfer like Treasure Goblin/elite kills, crafting, etc... Not too much of a problem since Im still playing D3 every so often.

The one challenge I had a hard time with the actually made into an achievement- Demolition Derby: Get a destruction callout for breaking 50 objects. Maybe Ill get lucky an itll unlock since I have the challenge done.

Got that done yesterday really easily. The room with the worm in the center has enough to get 50 even if you skip the spawn room.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMQDRYVh6jM]Diablo III - Achievement Guide - Demolition Derby - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome! I'll definitely use that. I have never seen that room before though. I could tell it was in Act 2, but do you have any more info?
Act 2 > Mission 2 / Second option. Then you just warp to the desert and look at the cellars and wait till you see one named Cellar(Usually spawn towards the left side of the map), might take you a couple reloads to get it to spawn. I did this with my barb first try, you just need to make sure not to slow down anywhere as the combo can end pretty quick, so plan it out.

More info:

http://www.diablowiki.net/Deserted_Cellar

Edited by xxJUSTINxx

Act 2 > Mission 2 / Second option. Then you just warp to the desert and look at the cellars and wait till you see one named Cellar(Usually spawn towards the left side of the map), might take you a couple reloads to get it to spawn. I did this with my barb first try, you just need to make sure not to slow down anywhere as the combo can end pretty quick, so plan it out.

More info:

http://www.diablowiki.net/Deserted_Cellar

Sweet. Thanks for the info

This is the XB360 sub forum for the game, but the XB1 will probably be using this new list.

I haven't seen anything saying that the two platforms have different lists. AFAIK, every multi-gen release has had the same lists, with the exception of 1 or 2 achievements, such as Watch_Dogs.