Dragons have stopped attacking me???

IT5 T0MMYY

I don't know whether this is a glitch or not, but ever since the new title update it seems, dragons have stopped attacking me. They just fly around in circle's when near me then fly away into the horizon (or upwards unto space). The only way i can get their attention is by casting a spell such as Incinerate and try to hit them whilst they're flyring around, which is really infuriating! Rarely, they will attack other animals allowing me to run over and grab their attention.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a glitch or what?

Not all dragons are hostile.

Yeah I read that somewhere, but 95% of dragons I encounter in the wild do not attack me (the other 5% being dragon lairs which are fine), even dragons that attack the cities just fly around and make every panic, then fly off (into space most of the time) as i mentioned in my OP. They do sometimes attack random animals or bandits in the area and blatently ignore that i'm even there. It's very frustrating.

Try clearing you cache or installing the game.

I've had the game installed since release, but it seems as if the problem has persisted since the 1.3 update, the only other thing I thought it could be is cos im level 81 but I don't see why it would stop dragons attacking me when every other creature in Skyrim is hostile.

Edited by IT5 T0MMYY

I have noticed this too. Fast traveled to Windhelm stables and there was a dragon who attacked me twice then continued attacking the livestock and people there paying me no attention. Have also had a few attack in the wild and then continue on attacking some random deer or whatever else was around me making me run to catch up and kill them.

Wonder if at some point the game is wanting you to learn the shout that makes the dragons land?