Achievement Trading Thread

iMartin AFC

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to try and get this 85mil ridiculous achievement. Obviously I don't expect anyone to give me all their players, but if anyone has players they are willing to lend me to help/get the achievement which I will return and help with another/other achievements let me know.

If your interested then send me a message. I'm bored out my brain of earning coins! Currently at about 35mil.

Cheers.

Gamertag = Scythie

Knew I should have done glory moment before fifa 13 came out. Now I'm stuck at final stage with no opponent.we may need to organize something on the forum so people can the achievement still. On the one hand the fact there is less people playing online helps. Because we can now organize a session and flood the online play with forum members. Just need to plan a session and get 4-5 people.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for anybody to help with "Being Social"/"Friends now Enemies?" achievements using the achievement guide's suggested method (opponent quits after 5 minutes in the first five matches, let the game run out for a draw on the 6th) to get it done as quick as possible. Am willing to return the favour.

GT: PeaceThruWar

EDIT: Done! Thank you Barnaby14!

Edited by PeaceThruWar

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this from gamefly yesterday, looking to finish as much as I can and that includes the online. Anyone looking to complete the online achievements or who would be kind enough to help me with them. Send me a message on xbl or post here. More then likely, looking to do this on Tuesday, should be free the whole day sooner is always good too.

GT= Danny Dibo

online euro 2012 achievement

message me on live. I know how to get it. you need to have a usb and a mic. dont message me unless you live in NA, find someone who lives in the uk or europe if thats where you are. NA and anyone in europe will not connect to each other.

GT: seitzz

Edited by SeitZ

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, guys.

I'm looking to get the online achievements on EURO 2012 DLC. I just can't find any opponent!

Hopefully more people need these cheevos and we can find a way to get them.

Thanks.

Edit: Got both online achievements on EURO 2012 DLC. Thanks, cafcfan!

Edited by ViniBT