Cannot find gilgamesh help

ive tried the great people trick so many times and I never get him. I always get the same great builders. It doesnt seem like he is going to show up this way. Does anyone know how they got him,what civilization what diff., any help with be amazing.he's the last person i need so annoying.thanks

ive tried the great people trick so many times and I never get him. I always get the same great builders. It doesnt seem like he is going to show up this way. Does anyone know how they got him,what civilization what diff., any help with be amazing.he's the last person i need so annoying.thanks

i needed him and homer as my last 2 great ppl and i finally got them both yesterday gilgamesh i got from taking over a city that had him i tried like you with the trick vid several times and it didnt work just keep at it

You should probably consult this thread

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=76566

This subject is discussed at length (over 3 pages now) and I'm sure it covers what your looking for. Otherwise your starting a extra thread that is just going to make this subject more complicated to search through. Good luck.

i think now ive tried everything and this freakin guy wont show up.anyone else have a hard time with him. i keep getting every other great person repeatedly. take over other civilizations too but he's never there. bout to just throw my controller threw the tv. none of the oter threads say anything about gettting gilgamesh

I'm still waiting on Agamemnon's sorry ass!. It seems like we're all waiting on the same two or three GPs. May there are tiers of rarity assigned to them? Meaning that you can be waiting around forever for Aesop, Confucious, Agamemnon, and Gilgamesh but are just about guaranteed to get Babbage and Dysotowsky in every game.