no seriously, counter

mossberg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the kill counter is not up yet, I don't expect it to be out any time soon...

gamestrata have got most of the stats they are just sorting them out so they be presentable on the website

i know taking longer than thought but be patient and be on the site soon :)

gamestrata have got most of the stats they are just sorting them out so they be presentable on the website

i know taking longer than thought but be patient and be on the site soon :)

How do you know this? I'd love to know just how close I am. Do you work for the site or something?

How do you know this? I'd love to know just how close I am. Do you work for the site or something?

site member asked for my highscores in single player to see if the data they were getting was correct , i think it is so now they just need to peice everything together

• 4 months later...

Okay so im kinda left in the dark about this situtation. Is there a kill counter for The Club for MULTIPLAYER? or juster Single player? I went to my gamertag on the website ( http://www.gamestrata.com/stats/theclub/Graysun ) and nothing there and look at others and no multiplayer stuff?

So is there a counter and I just cant seem to see/find it or not (basically need to know so i can go for the 10k achievement or not)

Thanks in advance.... if anyone even reads this.

Okay so im kinda left in the dark about this situtation. Is there a kill counter for The Club for MULTIPLAYER? or juster Single player? I went to my gamertag on the website ( http://www.gamestrata.com/stats/theclub/Graysun ) and nothing there and look at others and no multiplayer stuff?

So is there a counter and I just cant seem to see/find it or not (basically need to know so i can go for the 10k achievement or not)

Thanks in advance.... if anyone even reads this.

The counter was never added, so it's impossible to see how many kills you have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It doesn't take all that long, just get some friends and play Warehouse with heavy weapons, with one person standing inside the warehouse on the bottom floor near the large open door (that a truck could drive in) where the minigun spawns. Person getting kills grabs the minigun and keeps the zoom on at all times, standing on the ammo box to the side of the gun, everyone else runs to him to die, and you can get 300-350 kills in 20 minutes if you have 3 other people. Take turns and it goes pretty fast, certainly much faster than Seriously in GOW.