Armors/Weapons: Buying, Selling, Trading... KEEP IT HERE!

The Pants Party

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't really say rune trading here but I'll try my luck; I have two +20% Total Armor (red) runes that I'm looking to trade for some red Status Effect Damage/Duration and red Health/Healing effectiveness runes.

I also have a red +50% strength rune.

Also I have a +1 to Berserker Skill Tree that I'm looking to trade for a +1 to Defender Skill Tree.

Send me a PM or a message on Live with your offer(s) and what you want. Thanks.

Oh and if Bounty is worth anything, I dunno if it is, I've got 34M :s

I need the boots, legs, chest and hands of the Deathless Shrike (Human Commando Elite Set)

if anyone could let me borrow this set for a few seconds to help me get one of the last 2 achievements i need to get, i'd be greatly appreciative.

gt: freeleeday

EDIT: Nevermind, completed the set myself with farming.

Edited by freeleeday

Well if anyone needs them, I have a cybernetic/commando helm, cyber/zerker shoulders and cyber/zerker helm.

I also have 4 +20% armor runes a max Bio-Eng. Regen rune, and a +1 Zerker Skill tree (kind of a repost) and a bunch of other runes if you're looking for one in particular maybe I've got it.

Looking for these runes:

-Status Effect Duration

-Healing Effectiveness

-Commando Skill Tree +1

-Slug Damage or Dual Wield Radius/Hammer Damage

-Any of the resistances (except Ballistic)

-Increased Ammo

Or if you're willing to part with one of those Epic Charms of Necrotization or Graviton Pulse (the weapon/armor ones) that'd be cool too :p

Send a PM or XBLA message, gamertag in the sig

Edited by Ruq

I'm seeking a pair of Cybernetic Seeker's or Altruist boots. I also would like 2 red increased ammo runes. If anyone has Commando skill tree+1 runes, I'd also like those :-) I am constantly spider farming for my own things, so I have a wide array of elite weapons and runes. If you have one of those things I need above, please PM me and we'll work out a deal. Thanks!

Looking to get my last Achievement for this game just need the Elite Armor Set. I have a Human Champion and need Chest, Legs, Boots, and gloves "of Fallen Kings". If anyone is willing to trade or let me borrow for a few moments pls Friend request me at JPundergound.

Thanks,

Justin

After HOURS UPON HOURS of grinding this stupid elite armor achievement i have decided to cave in and request help! If anyone can spare the cyber commando or human zerker set just for the cheevo i would appreciate it! Then i can finally bury this game deep within my collection only to never see it again....lol

GT: Jrob4587

Update Post. I now just need Chest, Legs, and Boots "of Fallen King" Elite armor Set. I have lots of Red Runes for all classes and Some weapons for a few classes. Willing to buy/trade/or just need to equip for achievement and will give right back. If you can Help pls send a friend request to JPunderground and help me finish this game for good.

Hey, I'm looking for the Elite Cybernetic Commando parts, dont have any yet, so if someone has any parts let me know, add me on Live: Idoliser1387

I have to trade:

Lvl 50 Stormblades of the Desecrator (Cyb beserk)

Lvl 49 Dragon-Guns of Eld (Human None)

Lvl 50 Dark Landvaettir Cannon of Hypnosis (Cyb none)

Lvl 50 Dark Helforged Pistols of the Skilled (Cyb none)

Lvl 49 Shaper of the Fjords (Human none)

Lvl 50 Aesir Gauntlets of the Killing Word (Cyb none)

Lvl 25 The Aesir Total Armor +20% rune

Lvl25 Composite Slash Resistance +10% rune

Lvl 25 Destiny Loot Drop Chance +7% rune

and bounty too . . .

not too sure if anyone will want these bits, but let me know :)

I need the boots, legs, chest and hands of the Deathless Shrike (Human Commando Elite Set)

if anyone could let me borrow this set for a few seconds to help me get one of the last 2 achievements i need to get, i'd be greatly appreciative.

gt: freeleeday

Okay, after farming i'm down to just needing the Pants of the Deathless Shrike Human Commando Elite Set.

I have 20+ Red runes, tons of other Elite Items (One is a Human/Bio Engineer Gun) that i'll give in return for the pants.

Gamertag is Freeleeday.

if you have what i need, msg me on xbox live. thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, completed the set myself with farming.

Edited by freeleeday

I am looking for either Human Commando Elite set, or Cybernetic Beserker Set. To be honest though, I am happy to get any set if anyone is done with the acheivement and doesn't mind lending me it so I can get it, and I will give the set straight back. I am also looking for any red runes anybody has and doesn't need/want

I am looking for either Human Commando Elite set, or Cybernetic Beserker Set. To be honest though, I am happy to get any set if anyone is done with the acheivement and doesn't mind lending me it so I can get it, and I will give the set straight back. I am also looking for any red runes anybody has and doesn't need/want

if you manage to get a cyber berserk set, can u send me a msg and let me have it too? il give right back and il repay you with boosting on any achievement u need if i have the game

Well if anyone needs them, I have a cybernetic/commando helm, cyber/zerker shoulders and cyber/zerker helm.

I also have 4 +20% armor runes a max Bio-Eng. Regen rune, and a +1 Zerker Skill tree (kind of a repost) and a bunch of other runes if you're looking for one in particular maybe I've got it.

Or if you're willing to part with one of those Epic Charms of Necrotization or Graviton Pulse (the weapon/armor ones) that'd be cool too :p

Send a PM or XBLA message, gamertag in the sig

Update:

Still looking for:

-Status Effect Duration

-Healing Effectiveness

-Slug Damage, Increased Ammo

-Dual-Wield Attack Radius

I have:

-Full Cyber-commando set that you can borrow for the ach

-Some pieces of Cyber-Zerker set

-Some pieces of a Bio set (can't remember the align)

-Some pieces of Def set (can't remember the align)

-Same runes as above, plus some more:

--Bio-Eng. Reg., Skills +1

--Def Skills +1

Looking for cyber berserker elite armour and also human commando armour

anyone who will let me just wear their set for the achievement, please send me a FR or just a message, i really want this achievement thanks

can offer boosting on other games in return / the unstoppable achievements on too human

Quick update:

I have the cyb/comm set if anyone needs the achv, i can lend.

I am looking for:

Red Runes

Hybrid Radius

Rifle Damage

Battle Cry Efficiency

Battle Cry Duration

Increased Ammo

Cyb Aesir Armor

Torso

Shoulders

Gauntlets

Leggings

Boots

oh and if there is an Aesir Plasma Rifle I would be interested in that too

and I have:

Red Runes

Total Amor

Loot Drop

Mastery: All Skills

Hybrid Damage

and like I said, I have the cyb/comm elite set to lend for achv

msg me on live if you have/want anything for/from me :) (Idoliser1387)

Hi,

Now I've 1000GS, I want to customize my Aesir set.

I want these red runes (only level 25) :

- Dexterity (+50%) [x1]

- Rifle Damage (+15%) [x2]

- Hybrid Damage (+15%) [x2]

- Laser Damage (+15%) [x1]

- Increased Ammo (+25%) [x2]

- Rifle Ballistic Range (+10%) [x1]

- Health (+25%) [x2]

I've 30 red runes (level 25) and 15 orange runes (level 24) to trade with you for obtaining the red runes I need ^^

Here is the list for the 30 RED RUNES (level 25 only) :

- English name (French name) - Effect with bonus (Bonus cap) - Value

- The Enduring (Le Constant) - Effect : Status Effect Duration +25% (Bonus cap : +100%) - Value : 250000

- The Unending Torrent (Le Torrent sans fin) - Effect : Improved Reload Speed +20% (Bonus cap : +40%) - Value : 250000

- Anguish (Supplice) - Effect : Staff Damage +15% (Bonus cap : +30%) - Value : 250000

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Call of Ruin +2 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 1000000

- Carnage (Carnage) - Effect : Staff Fierce Damage +25% (Bonus cap : +50%) - Value : 250000

- The Exiled Foe (L'Ennemi exilé) - Effect : Hammer Fierce Damage +25% (Bonus cap : +50%) - Value : 250000

- Capacity (Capacité) - Effect : Spider Damage +25% (Bonus cap : +50%) - Value : 250000

- The Warmonger (Le Belliciste) - Effect : Aggression +200% (Bonus cap : +1000%) - Value : 250000

- Impact (Impact) - Effect : Blunt Resistance +10% (Bonus cap : +10%) - Value : 250000

- Carnage (Carnage) - Effect : Increased Ruiner Damage +10% (Bonus cap : +30%) - Value : 250000

- Adeptness (Etat adepte) - Effect : Spider Cooldown +15% (Bonus cap : +30%) - Value : 250000

- The Elite (L'Elite) - Effect : Experience Bonus +10% (Bonus cap : +10%) - Value : 250000

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Smoothbore Weapons +2 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 1000000

- Destiny (Destinée) - Effect : Loot Drop Chance +7% (Bonus cap : +15%) - Value : 250000

- Verdandi (Verdandi) - Effect : Spider Duration +15% (Bonus cap : +30%) - Value : 250000

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Iduun's Touch +2 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 1000000

- Force (Ardeur) - Effect : 2-Handed Status Chance +2% (Bonus cap : +5%) - Value : 250000

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Reversal of Wyrds +2 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 1000000

- Carnage (Carnage) - Effect : Staff Fierce Damage +25% (Bonus cap : +50%) - Value : 250000

- Wyrd (Wyrd) - Effect : Spider Effect Radius +30% (Bonus cap : +50%) - Value : 250000

- The Devourer (Le Dévoreur) - Effect : Sentient Weapon Damage +25% (Bonus cap : +50%) - Value : 250000

- Annihilation (Annihilation) - Effect : 2-Handed Damage +15% (Bonus cap : +30%) - Value : 250000

- Engulfing Flame (Flamme enivrante) - Effect : Hybrid Radius +20% (Bonus cap : +50%) - Value : 250000

- Vengeance (Vengeance) - Effect : Hammer Fierce Range +20% (Bonus cap : +20%) - Value : 250000

- The Killing World (Le Mot mortel) - Effect : Battle Cry Damage +10% (Bonus cap : +25%) - Value : 250000

- The Unending Torrent (Le Torrent sans fin) - Effect : Improved Reload Speed +20% (Bonus cap : +40%) - Value : 250000

- Destiny (Destinée) - Effect : Loot Drop Chance +15% (Bonus cap : +15%) - Value : 250000

- Iduun (Iduun) - Effect : Bio Engineer Regeneration +10% (Bonus cap : +10%) - Value : 250000

- Alacrity (Empressement) - Effect : Attack Speed +15% (Bonus cap : +30%) - Value : 250000

- Shielding (Bouclier) - Effect : Equipment State +40% (Bonus cap : +95%) - Value : 250000

Here is the list for the 15 ORANGE RUNES (level 24 only) :

- English name (French name) - Effect with bonus (Bonus cap) - Value

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Augmented Musculature +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Rain of Iron +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Hardened Carbotanium Chassis +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Delayed Fragmentation Warheads +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Spirit of Fenrir +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Loki's Kiss +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Smoothbore Weapons +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Cellular Rebonding +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Terminal Ballistics Analysis +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: The Everburning Heart +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Unrelenting Blades +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Calm Under Fire +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

- Mastery (Maîtrise) - Effect : Mastery: Terminal Ballistics Analysis +1 (Bonus cap : +4) - Value : 37500

I've a level 50 cybernetic champion, so at the same time, I can lend my elite set and you take back when you get achievement.

I've also a complete level 3 charm, if it is possible to lend it, I can do it also.

I'm not interested by money because I'm not sure to play a long time ago to this game, it's only for finishing it to the best way for me ^^

But I can buy yours red runes that I want because I've +13M money.

I'm also interested by a very good plasma or laser rifle because I never find it at the Tyr's shop.

I can buy it if it is compatible with my class (Cybernetic champion).

If you're interested, send me a private message on my X360a.org profile or on my gamertag : "Sarda Dakaal".

Thanks a lot.

Sarda Dakaal.

Edited by Sarda Dakaal