how not to get the easy achievements

CHPwannabe

For some reason you can only get achievements (in play now mode) using Varsity difficulty and 5 mins quarters...if you lower the difficulty setting or lower / increase the time of each quarter you will not get achievements.

However, you will get achievements by lowering all GAME AI to zero for the computer and raising your AI for 100.

As long as you play the default settings....varsity @ 5mins.

For some reason you can only get achievements (in play now mode) using Varsity difficulty and 5 mins quarters...if you lower the difficulty setting or lower / increase the time of each quarter you will not get achievements.

However, you will get achievements by lowering all GAME AI to zero for the computer and raising your AI for 100.

As long as you play the default settings....varsity @ 5mins.

i wonder if that counts towards some of the dynasty achievements, because i dont wanna play a whole season and find out i get nothing

I've been playing dynasty mode only, on varsity and have gotten over 500 pts so far. I did try one game on freshman to see if I could get the hard ones like holding a team under 100 and 200 total yards and it did not work. And speaking of these, it means total yards....kick return yards, punt return yards and offense yards. These two in my mind will be hard to get. If you blow a team out, you will be kicking off like 10 times and if they get an avg of 10-20 yards a return you have blown it. But I'm going to try to kick the ball out of bounds all the time and let you know.

I've been playing dynasty mode only, on varsity and have gotten over 500 pts so far. I did try one game on freshman to see if I could get the hard ones like holding a team under 100 and 200 total yards and it did not work. And speaking of these, it means total yards....kick return yards, punt return yards and offense yards. These two in my mind will be hard to get. If you blow a team out, you will be kicking off like 10 times and if they get an avg of 10-20 yards a return you have blown it. But I'm going to try to kick the ball out of bounds all the time and let you know.

I noticed that with the "Held Under 100 Yards" also. I looked at it and it said I let them have 85 yards and I only got the "Held Under 200 Yards." But you shouldn't do kickoffs out of bounds or they start up on the 35 or 40yd line. Just make your kickoff power max and kick it thru the uprights. And when you do the mini games you can get the achievements on Freshman difficulty though.