Glitch List.. *Obviously Contains Spoilers*

Juggalo Fayth

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first the quest The silverpines curse glitched and i can't finish that now Gnome number 28 in Dankwater Cavern I can't shoot even at point blank it's like he isnt there! This game is seriously fucked! I have to start over just for gnomes now? Also i start a quest and have to go somewhere i go to the place and the trail leads me back to the start of the quest where i have to talk to the person to make the trail and objective show. It would say "Take package to Millfields" but i always have to walk away and go back to the person for them to say Im glad you accepted...

Edited by ufc fan andy

• 4 weeks later...

i can list like ton

after the patch it is still pathetic, 90% of the glitch i got weren't fixed

1.people in morningwood don't respawn, this is a permanent glitch

2.problems with flash drive saves(crazy,it will change your view of human nature, i dont even want to talk about this)

3.weapon glitch, i have an weapon with fully upgraded augments but its looks still like original and the attack power remains unchanged

4.guiding trail(OMG,i can't believe why is it not fixed since fable 2)

5.problems with quest activation, you have to wait for the people finished talking and you have to walk to them to get the trail thing disappeared and many other relative issues

6.dog is totally messed up, despite the fact that he gets stuck all the time but there was once he wanted me to dig things that does not exist, and he kept saying dig dig dig

7.my gnome quest glitched, i can't find a single gnome and i did the prerequisite quest for sure, i have to go to other people's world to get them

8.on my other file my main character has an weird birth mark(like a piece of shit) on his head

9.i used to have a glitch makes me not able to fast travel in bowerstone industry, it seems like got something to do with the book quest, cuz the some of the book lines kept poping up out of nowhere, but somehow it fixed itself before the patch, i was lucky i guess, cuz im sure the patch wont fix it

10.thousands of other glitches

11.system design is stupid, no mini map, no time, no repair all(or it shouldn't been there the first place), no item selection options(cannot look or choose potions etc, it a bad joke, serious)

12.people talking at the same time, try pick up a book while listening to somebody talks

13.the game is unfinished obviously, microsoft needs to loosen up on lionhead

14.i miss fable 1

100. this game is shitting me

all the problem i stated above was after the patch, the patch is a load of shit

Edited by Anben

Everytime i make friends it will go to 1/20 then it will go back to 0/20

Still happening a year later. I guess they aren't going to fix this crap.

I've added at least 30 friends since I started paying attention to this achieve3ment (I was 9/20 when I started paying attention) and it shows anything from 9 to 12 to 10 to 1 to 13 .... just random crap each time I add a friend. Guess I'm not getting this achievement.

• 3 weeks later...