Will this ever be played by you again?

Spade.

Still paly this game?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Still paly this game?

• Yes! i will still be very active in this game!
    • Not as much, but I'll definitely still be playing this game!
    • Meh, from time to time for some throwback lulz..
    • No. I've had enough of this game, I'm wore out of it.
    • NO! Hated this game and always will!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played it on two separate nights this week. The key is to have a party to play with. I will only play it if at least 3-4 of us can make a party. If we get a full party of 6 the game is a blast.

If we can get a full party, we should do that Riot Shield class one more time. Then we can finally get it recorded.

None of the options suits me but i might eventually play it, is just that i dont wanna die from motherfucking cocksucking piece of shit cunts with noobtubes.

Its a fucking tragedy that IW let retarded fuckers completely assrape the best call of duty game (imo)

Its just so smooth, so beautiful and overall just so awesome, but i cant fucking play it because whenever i jump on it i kill some guy and 2 secs later tubes are flying around me.

Once im 10th on MW3 i might go back to shit ops and use the famas for 3 days to get 15th, after that we will see. But after spending 30 days on the game i dont know

The correct answer to this question should be No. If you have 100%d the game and played your fill of online. Then there is no reason to play it. If you got all the achievements you should be repelled by it and if you have prestiged you should also stop ;D Move on to better games. I learned my lesson by getting all the achievements in this game. So many endless hours of screaming at my tv... at least it never yelled back.

The correct answer to this question should be No. If you have 100%d the game and played your fill of online. Then there is no reason to play it. If you got all the achievements you should be repelled by it and if you have prestiged you should also stop ;D Move on to better games. I learned my lesson by getting all the achievements in this game. So many endless hours of screaming at my tv... at least it never yelled back.

A couple of thoughts:

You do knwo you can play a game once you get all teh achievements on it...right? The game doesn't stop working.

Also, this was one of the more easier games to get 100% on...so if you were screaming at your TV, then Im going to assume your head would explod if you played Call Of Duty WAW.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll admit I had this game on eBay, sold it and the guy never paid....so I re-listed it. I was done with this game....then I played last night with 8 other people....we picked up this guy who was making you-tube videos and it was ok, he kept saying the same little intro in the lobby which was pretty funny. Then we met this guy who was mad at a couple of the guys I played with cause they were OMA tubing. He vowed to stay with us and shoot down every airstrike we called in....and he did. He would cry in the lobby, so we ALL started tubing....it was a lot a fun I have to admit.

So moral of the story, only play with a BIG group of friends and if you run into a group of guys tubing just back out. Dont stay and whine...it makes it worse.

Then we met this guy who was mad at a couple of the guys I played with cause they were OMA tubing. He vowed to stay with us and shoot down every airstrike we called in....and he did. He would cry in the lobby, so we ALL started tubing....it was a lot a fun I have to admit.

So moral of the story, only play with a BIG group of friends and if you run into a group of guys tubing just back out. Dont stay and whine...it makes it worse.

I loved how he thought he was bringing justice by preventing our nukes. I don't think any of us had it equipped except for when we were on Wasteland.

So moral of the story, only play with a BIG group of friends and if you run into a group of guys tubing just back out.

So true.

I just cannot play this game without a team. I don't know what it is but something's just wrong with it solo.

Also, a group of 4 + 2 randoms + full riot shield team = the best SnD match possible.

I loved how he thought he was bringing justice by preventing our nukes. I don't think any of us had it equipped except for when we were on Wasteland.

I'm pretty sure it was your nuke that set him off....I don't even think you were using noobtube...it was rocker and MC BoB. The guy was being such a pussy about it too. I sent him a message telling him good game and to not whine as much and he called me a "limp dick". I did get 4 copper gunners which is a record for me in one night. Had a lot of fun that night.

I actually still play this all the time. It's my favorite Call of Duty online experience. I Prestiged in Black Ops and MW3, but after that I went back to playing MW2 daily. Honestly...there is just something about them that doesn't feel as fun or memorable as MW2. I DO enjoy MW3 and play occasionally, but Black Ops...uck... I FORCED myself to play through that just to earn Prestige. I don't really know exactly what it is about that game... I just didn't enjoy it at all. And when I hear people say they love Black Ops or it's their favorite COD, I actually feel dumb founded and cannot understand! lol. To each their own, I guess.

I'm pretty sure it was your nuke that set him off....I don't even think you were using noobtube...it was rocker and MC BoB. The guy was being such a pussy about it too. I sent him a message telling him good game and to not whine as much and he called me a "limp dick". I did get 4 copper gunners which is a record for me in one night. Had a lot of fun that night.

Yeah the guy kept saying he was going to ruin our night by not letting us call in a nuke. What he failed to realize is he made that the best night ever on mw2. I cant imagine staying in a lobby for 20+ straight matched without a single win. I wouldnt mind against that guy every single night.

Yeah the guy kept saying he was going to ruin our night by not letting us call in a nuke. What he failed to realize is he made that the best night ever on mw2. I cant imagine staying in a lobby for 20+ straight matched without a single win. I wouldnt mind against that guy every single night.

Like Stew said I'm pretty sure non of us even had Nuke equipped....I say we stalk him and join any session in progress he is in.