Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Can't Wait !

Hey forum people, just wondering, how many people are actually excited for this game? I loved FFXIII, and have yet to play the second one because I feel like I have more to do in the first one even though I have 1000G. Sure, I'll be playing the second one still when the third one comes out likely, but I just want the game to be succeed, and restore people to the Final Fantasy series.

Many people didn't like the linearity in FFXIII, but I quite enjoyed it. Wandering around gran pulse doing missions and riding chobos with the fantastic music playing in the background was a great time for me. Even though the achievements were a grind, they didn't feel like it to me and I enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to play as lightning and hopefully some of the other characters again. Opinions anyone?

getting hyped up even more every day that passes! Lightning is without doubt my favorite character in video games, i love her aggressive yet caring nature and her fighting style, cant wait to play as her again.

if they do release DLC, and i'm praying they do, hope it adds more challenging monsters like XIII-2 did, and a few extra dungeons would be nice, i hate doing all the side area's in a game and they dont add more later on. and yeah, achievements would be sweet.

At the end of the trailer, the way she speaks, I believe this may be the very last FF13 game made, with how she speaks and the similarities to the name? (she says for those of you who don't remember, "You should know what who I am, or what I am. These are the final 13 days") Maybe I'm just thinking too hard about it haha. But this could be the end of Lightning. So the game AFTER Lighting returns could have an all new cast maybe. Something to think about.

At the end of the trailer, the way she speaks, I believe this may be the very last FF13 game made, with how she speaks and the similarities to the name? (she says for those of you who don't remember, "You should know what who I am, or what I am. These are the final 13 days") Maybe I'm just thinking too hard about it haha. But this could be the end of Lightning. So the game AFTER Lighting returns could have an all new cast maybe. Something to think about.

The developers confirmed that this is the final game in the FFXIII trilogy. After this I imagine they'll release FFXV with all new characters and story. That's not counting the re-release of FFXIV obviously. That'll be the next release after Lightning Returns. But since that's an MMO, not a proper installment in the series, I don't really count it. They haven't mentioned anything about Versus XIII in a while. I'm wondering if that will end up being cancelled. Hopefully we'll get a definitive answer at E3 this year.