Trick for beating two Tanzaku Minigames & Fishing

ItachiUchiha

This is a nice trick I discovered for the Tanzaku mimnigames "Shuriken Toss" and "The Cup game" that might help those that are having trouble beating them. It only works for those two games, it doesn't really work for the others.

Shiriken Toss:

When you start to see that the shuriken targets pop up and go back down to fast then the trick to hitting them is to bring the mini dashboard up by pressing the big X on the control, by doing that you pause the game seeing as how pressing start doesn't let you. But before doing that keep your eye on the up coming letter target so you'll know which button to press. Just as the target pops up half ways keep your eye on it and bring the mini dashboard up. After that get ready to press the button. Take off the mini dashboard off by pressing the big X again, as soon as you do that quickly press the color button and you should hit, keep bringing the mini dashboard up many times to slow down the game so that you can see which letter is coming next. Repeat untill you've beating the score.

The Cup Game:

The same goes for the cup game, your gonna be bringing the mini dashboard on and off a lot to keep track of the cup. Bringing up the mini dashboard on and off actually goes a lot faster than you think.

Fishing:

A small tip for fishing would be to look at naruto's body, when the bubbles are to his right side keep the stick to left and when there on the left keep the stick on the right. When the bubbles are in the middle any side will do. The faster you press A the faster you'll reel in the fish. As soon as you see the bubble pass over to the same side as the stick quickly move it to the other side. Also remember to always look at the score you have to beat before starting the mini game/fishing so you'll know when to stop.

Edited by ItachiUchiha

Agreed. The technique I used for the cup game was not to look at ANY of the cups, just look at the screen a little above the middle cup. You can still see the cup (and its movements) from the corner of your eye.

As soon as you look straight at the cup and it moves too quickly for you, you've had it. This method doesn't have you moving your eyes after the cup.

I also noticed that the Shuriken Targets seemed to slow down when I purposly hit a wrong one. I dont know just HOW true it is (he has a habit of just fibbing) but a guy I was in a party with while we played said if he scored 2 correct hits and failed the 3rd, it would stay slow enough for him to clear it. But again, he's not the most honest fella I know.

Agreed. The technique I used for the cup game was not to look at ANY of the cups, just look at the screen a little above the middle cup. You can still see the cup (and its movements) from the corner of your eye.

As soon as you look straight at the cup and it moves too quickly for you, you've had it. This method doesn't have you moving your eyes after the cup.

this trick didnt work for me unfortunately..

but i finished it..!

now i need help on the 2nd to the last, the fishing game in tanzaku games..

and the snake smash..

• 1 month later...
I also noticed that the Shuriken Targets seemed to slow down when I purposly hit a wrong one. I dont know just HOW true it is (he has a habit of just fibbing) but a guy I was in a party with while we played said if he scored 2 correct hits and failed the 3rd, it would stay slow enough for him to clear it. But again, he's not the most honest fella I know.

I kinda thought this too, but i thought i was just imagining it. Every time i got the wrong letter, the next one sort of slower than the others, since there timers were already half way down by the time they had popped up.

• 1 month later...
I kinda thought this too, but i thought i was just imagining it. Every time i got the wrong letter, the next one sort of slower than the others, since there timers were already half way down by the time they had popped up.

This definitely seems to help. The only time I managed it to get it was by building up the bar at the left to maximum, then deliberately missing a shot or two. The I'd bring it back to maximum again and drop another shot or two.

Doing that seems to slow it down enough to keep up.

You are correct about Shuriken Toss. This is the exact strategy I used and it worked perfectly:

Hit all targets until the green bar on the left is completely green, but before it turns blue, hit the wrong button on the next target. It will slow it down. Once you get to the 400s its pretty much a given.

• 2 weeks later...
Any strategy for snake minigame and candy drop?

Most important thing to remember about the snake minigame is just not to miss any snakes as long as you can. If you miss, your combo multiplyer will be reset from 4 to 1. If you're further into the game it'll take only a few seconds to get it back up to 4 but you basically just need to focus on getting the target onto the snakes and not missing any. Also, try remembering which ones popped up first, so u don't get too stressed out by snakes turning red, threatening to disappear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm too nedding help in candy drop the other ones are easy, but in candy drop i just can go until 80-83, 90 can someone give me a tip?

Keep practising is all i can say , it was really hard for me aswell . In the end you will be able to do it , as you will be used to playing it , and your eyes will be used to the movement of them falling and the controller buttons

Keep practising is all i can say , it was really hard for me aswell . In the end you will be able to do it , as you will be used to playing it , and your eyes will be used to the movement of them falling and the controller buttons

110 was my best now, I will try later too see if I can

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I did all of these in one try, i mean like never quitting untill i got it even if it took hours, the snake smash is just craazy, i did get it, try not losing any lives untill u have about 400-450 score then losing a few lives wont be too bad, i beat the high score by exactly one lol, Im really pissed off at Might Guy at doing so good tho

• 1 year later...
Im really pissed off at Might Guy at doing so good tho

This just make me wonder how much Jounins work... and I think he's Maito Gai (reads just like Might Guy, but it's cleverly disguised).

It's just annoying the fact that both Ubisoft games are so hard to get to 100% (Rise of a Ninja, impossible since the last DLCs are gone for good AND broken) for just some awful bits...