Disc always spinning?

three15

Anyone having this issue.

The disc is always spinning and only stops when i first load the game, then the game sticks after 30 seconds of the first race i do, disc spins up and game continues to play with the disc always spinning. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times, cleared cache etc. No problems with any other games.

The games bad enough as it is but this issue is annoying me and as i can't find any info on the net it seems i may be the only one with the problem?

It's because of the new disc format, the game will spin for approx. 5 minutes after you first boot it up before it stops if it's installed.

No it's not that, as i said the disc stops spinning after a few minutes but as soon as i race the game sticks for 10 seconds whilst the disc spins up again and continues to spin for however long i play it (2 hours etc)

I either have an issue with my HDD or a dodgy disc i think.

No it's not that, as i said the disc stops spinning after a few minutes but as soon as i race the game sticks for 10 seconds whilst the disc spins up again and continues to spin for however long i play it (2 hours etc)

I either have an issue with my HDD or a dodgy disc i think.

That is very strange, certainly try a different disc if you are able to as it shouldn't be doing that.