1000000 Singers Carrer Prob

Keulenmuck

Hey.

I finished almost all of the songs and there are only 2 Challenges left,than I am through with the game.

My prob is,that my careers all stuck on the points I have now.

This is really crap,cause the only 1000000-chievo I don't have,is the singers,it stucks at 275000.

If I play any song or challenge,the counter isn't going further,doesn't matter which instrument I'm playing.

So I tried a second career from the beginning,did 4 songs,but the counter still shows me 275000.:confused:

WTF????????????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do I have to erase my whole GDRB-Savegame to start a new counter or what?

Has anyone the same prob or knows how to go on??

Didn't work:mad:

I did the "Dookie-Album"-Challenge(which i hadn't done),picked up harmonies,scored over 1.300.000 and still I stuck on my 275000.

All my career-scores stuck,doesn't matter if I play bass,guitar,drums or singer.:uzi::eek:

Even if I start a new carrer,nothing happens.

You can see it in the game,they have a counter in the achievementlist.

Am I to dumb????:drunk

Didn't work:mad:

I did the "Dookie-Album"-Challenge(which i hadn't done),picked up harmonies,scored over 1.300.000 and still I stuck on my 275000.

All my career-scores stuck,doesn't matter if I play bass,guitar,drums or singer.:uzi::eek:

Even if I start a new carrer,nothing happens.

You can see it in the game,they have a counter in the achievementlist.

Am I to dumb????:drunk

Doesn't work on challenge modes from what I know. Do the songs singley and make sure oyu have on Harmonies.

Yea, points you get in challenges don't go towards career score for some reason. You just have to play individual songs. And for vocals it has to be harmonies. You don't even have to sing the harmonies, just choose harmonies instead of solo and sing your normal part.

Yea, points you get in challenges don't go towards career score for some reason. You just have to play individual songs. And for vocals it has to be harmonies. You don't even have to sing the harmonies, just choose harmonies instead of solo and sing your normal part.
I didn't realize until AFTER I'd completed the career with vocals that it was for harmonies. So then I tried doing some challenges in harmonies, and saw that THEY didn't count either!

What a bugger! But given that a track like Homecoming or Jesus of Suburbia got me 400,000+ each, doing both of those and one more song (for 3 songs total) unlocked the achievement.