cheats?

BROUSSARDMODE Maximum stats

FEELTHEBURN Infinite stamina

FISTOFTHENORTHSHIELDS Infinite adrenaline

NEVERQUIT Skip getup game

SHIELDOFSTEEL Invulnerability

I tried them all on, Maximum stats only, infinite stamina only, infinite adrenaline only and I was UNABLE to obtain New Kid on the Block or Turn Pro achievements.

They turn off after you exit to dashboard & have to be re-entered so they don't disable achievements permanently.

Whether they disable the throw X punches etc I haven't checked, maybe get 970ish, save, exit to dashboard, obtain remaining with cheats off maybe?

Anybody want to test it out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In case anyone was wondering, cheats DO disable achievements. I did a quick run through with all of them on (which takes less than an hour with all 1st round KO's) and got nothing. Might try again and play the last match legit to see if that works cause I disliked this game so much.

I used a different account, turned on the cheats (everything except full stats cause I didn't want that turned on so I could assign the training for the final fight if this worked), played till I unlocked the fight with Nino Basilio (which has an achievement attached to it), quit to the dash, booked the fight with Nino, did some training, completed the fight and .......no achievement.

So it looks like if you ever use the cheats during a career it will no longer unlock achievements afterwards. I could be wrong, maybe some will but I don't think I'm willing to take the chance doing 35 fights and then finishing the final one legit and having it not unlock. Guess I'll have to do it properly which sucks cause I'm really hating this game and I'm not very good at it.